Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your next street rod project

Attached Files

By now there'd be a heated argument over chopping the top on that other site. Me, I think I'd dig driving that as is. There's enough hacked up A sedans out there to modify. You see what they do to these nowadays. That one should be spared.

Comment

I will be starting this year- soon . the black one will get a 350 chev and im still thinking want to do with the red one , they are mk7 jaguars

and they will look like when i am done

and why would I want a car like this you may ask , it goes back to my dad he had one and I use to love going for a drive in that big old beast , here is a pic of his one

Comment

Series IX Saloons?
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

realistic thoughts on a build.. I love the SBC in unique chassis route. the jag is still an awesome sight,
          cheaper than the orignal, and most likely more power.

the mercedes diesels, 70s into 80s style...still gets my mind local. not many keep going for real like those. I find them more as an old euro car local than the others.

keeping a diesel, modern boost...that is my next project. truck car, however the cards layout. I have a spec clutch in target for this week for the little "not-quite-a-subaru" subaru.
          Previously boxer3main
          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I agree about not jacking too much around with that Model A, you know, aside from installing a 392 Hemi.
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
              Series IX Saloons?
              close they are mk7 the first of the big saloon, I picked them up for 1500nzd (800 usd ) each

Comment

May not be a street rod project, but this is going to be my next project........

Tesla Coils anyone??

Comment

This one's pre-butchered. 1925 Dodge..

Comment

Here's one for Spidergearsman. 1926 Chevy.

Comment

Working...
                    X