The Whee Pig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Whee Pig

I've got to get back to business tomorrow morning. In all of the holiday spirit, I want to thank all of you for all of the laughs and great informaton here on BS during my time off from work. And I wish every one of you a great New Year, of course.

Now, on the thread title topic, I just now saw the new Geico "Whee Pig" commercial. Now they've got him flying along on one of those downhill cable pulley rides hollerin WHEEEEEEE the whole way, holding two pinwheels the whole time. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Okay, so the lizard with the Aussie accent is getting upstaged. It must have been a travel day for him, because there's a new Whee Pig episode.

The Nationwide "Mayhem" commercials are really great, and I guess Geico is trying to stay in tune with it.

None of it all has ever made me want to change insurance companies, though. Had the same one since I was a teenaged driver, the same one my parents had, because that's what they had. You gotta have it to drive, and I don't think...well, pretty sure, I've never filed a claim in my life. Just gotta have it to drive. Like a tax or something.

Wheeeeeeeee! With pinwheels. Yeah, that'll do it. Hello Geico? I love your commercials. Sign me up.
    Last edited by pdub; January 2, 2012, 05:45 PM.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

There's a reason they call it the boob tube, peewee. Don't be a boob.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Working...
    X