Theoretical Red Ball Express - Devner to East Coast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theoretical Red Ball Express - Devner to East Coast

Ok, so Dan the man is going to look at this thing for me at some point soon when I confirm with the seller when a good day would be. :

Since I had a guy come to the house, look at, and decide he wants to buy Brutus the wrecker, I'll have some cashola in the coming weeks to buy it. The car is in Denver and I am obviously in Boston. I am just wondering if there are any/enough guys willing to pull this thing towards me. It certainly does not have to come all the way back to bean town. I can meet it and finish the trip.

Anyone potentially game?
    Attached Files
    That which you manifest is before you.

Im game in my area. Why not drive it home?

Comment

Brian I will let you leave it here for a while,if you can get it here I think I am the closest to you unless there is someone in CT.I am about 3 hrs from you off 84. Looks clean by the way.

Comment

82@up Malibu wagon. Drove an 83 4dr. to work for years, 110 miles round trip.

As a G-body lover for life, if it comes through I-70 on the way to you, let me know. Have truck and access to a trailer. Only thing is I may forget to make the handoff...

Enjoy that G-body 8.1 photo shoot a little too much did we? :D
        GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

airline ticket, sleeping bag, and a leatherman ... all you need for adventure.
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

watch the frame rot

Comment

Yeah, I say we drive it. Picj a few of us you trust and we will drive (leap frog) it.Im in Indy. No longer have a trailer. Shoot we could have it broke in by the time it got to you.
              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
                Yeah, I say we drive it. Picj a few of us you trust and we will drive (leap frog) it.Im in Indy. No longer have a trailer. Shoot we could have it BROKEN in by the time it got to you.
                Fixed!
                Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

You know me... I'd be glad to help and throw in a box of unidentifiable and hilarious souveniers along the way. I am pretty sure I still have a Thermoquad or three that need a new home....

Ron
                  It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

This time Ron, we'll flog it like a rented mule at Heartland .... not the dragstrip either!
                    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                      airline ticket, sleeping bag, and a leatherman ... all you need for adventure.
                      That sounds like something Randal would say...
                      My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

I could drive it a while, but not tow it. No trailer and no room for one here. Got Bubba the Truck but no tow rig and no trailer.

It would have to be on a weekend, and not the second weekend from now, I'll be on duty, can't leave town then.
                        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
                          That sounds like something Randal would say...
                          no, he'd have a spare cam as well
                          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I got a flu shot this year, count me in.
                            Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

I can definitely handle the CT, RI area to MA run. Possibly NY to MA as well

Comment

Working...
                              X