X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World's tiniest V12

This stuff fascinates me.
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Treed by Gail. Very cool vid though. I wish I had the time and patience to do something similar.

The strip had a nice race/show. Western Fuel Altered's Nitro cars / Alky cars plus a nice sized show. The pics are not great due to the suns position and my
    Last edited by Pumpkin; January 5, 2012, 01:47 AM.
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Are you trying to say that I don't listen to Gail because she's a woman? I always listen to my wife (who is a woman as well).... she tells me to do all sorts of things, and I listen dangit

Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; January 5, 2012, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
        Are you trying to say that I don't listen to Gail because she's a woman? I always listen to my wife (who is a woman as well).... she tells me to do all sorts of things, and I listen dangit

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DON'T LISTEN TO ME JUST BECAUSE I AM A WOMAN! OVER AND OVER AGAIN I TRY TO COME UP WITH INTERESTING TOPICS AND ALL THE TIME I AM JUST IGNORED AND SENT TO THE CORNER TO DROWN MY SORROW IN MY OWN TEARS! IT GOES ON AND ON YOU MAKE US ALL FEEL LIKE WE ARE JUST TALKING TO OURSELVES AND THAT YOU DON'T CARE WHAT WE HAVE TO SAY! IT IS A GOOD THING US WOMEN HAVE FIGURED OUT HOW TO MAKE YOU ALL THINK THAT THINGS ARE YOUR IDEA! IT IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN COMMUNICATE! AND JUST BECAUSE YOU LISTEN MEANS NOTHING...CONTRIBUTE, AGREE, ARGUE ANYTHING! LISTENING DOES NOT GET THE TRASH OUT TO THE CURB...

Click image for larger version

Name:	imagesCA26HPHO.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	859358

JK!
        ~ Love, Gail
        That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

all that said without a breath.... amazing

you said something?
          Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; January 5, 2012, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Wow. I never heard Gail yell before..........
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

Pic taken at Maxton
              "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Working...
              X