No announcement yet.

Anybody Into Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love trucks. Currently working on a '95 s10. Hoping to have it ready for the power tour but we'll see. It's got a 350sbc/700r4 setup with 3.42 gears & a factory posi, 4 wheel disc brakes, tubular a-arms, and a few other things. Its also going to get a 50 shot of nitrous and '09 zr1 rep wheels (18x8.5 front, 19x10 rear). Hopefully it will be a pretty decent touring setup. I'll put up a few pictures of my progress in a few days when I'm not out to sea.
    '95 S10: 350sbc/th350 (for now)
    '05 Cobalt SS: 13.4@105 (boost + money = fun)
    '03 GSXR1000: exhaust, stacks, filter, PCIII, nitrous, plenty of other stuff
    GO CAPITALS!!!!!

Comment

my dodge bringing home my latest rot box
      Last edited by 1931s/x; January 19, 2012, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by M Kevin View Post
        What do you want to hear about it? It's a car that no one likes that I have way too much money invested in.
        You'd be surprised what we like around here... I can't find the thread any more, but there was a 10 second Rampage that was in a picture under the definition of q-ship.

That quote sounds like my first wife! Badump.. Put up a thread in project cars? I bet more people will like it than you think.

obligatory here's another of my trucks picture:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1FTHF25F8VEC14528_13-Copy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	859728
        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by 1931s/x View Post
          my dodge picking bringing home my latest rot box
          Oooo....nice. Looks like a '68 with later wheels? My first car was a '70 with a '68 buick 350 and T400, closed knuckle dana front ex-snowplow truck. Lots of fun with that one for a 16 year old!
          Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
            You'd be surprised what we like around here... I can't find the thread any more, but there was a 10 second Rampage that was in a picture under the definition of q-ship.
            Was it a red Rampage? If it was, I know the guy through the Shelby Dodge Automobile Club. It is a really fast little trucklet.

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
            That quote sounds like my first wife! Badump.. Put up a thread in project cars? I bet more people will like it than you think.
            I might do it since there are two that sound interested in it.
            Last edited by M Kevin; January 19, 2012, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X