Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
    Dan

Heck, ride with him....or Danny......those guys would love it!!
    Isn't California to Michigan a really really really long way?
    That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

• No hill for a climber........
      Come on down!!
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• No one has mentioned the menu! Or the attire.
        That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

• Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
          No one has mentioned the menu! Or the attire.

Now you're getting picky.........it's B-B-Q, and a B/S shirt or cap.........or whatever you like!
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• I live about 15 minutes from Detroit Metro airport.... just sayin.

;-)
            There's always something new to learn.

Comment

• After party at John's on the pontoon boat. Just kidding John - I have trouble staying awake past 10:00 but I am an early riser.
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

• who's going to be sober enough to drive from Brighton to Belleville?

;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by milner351 View Post
                  who's going to be sober enough to drive from Brighton to Belleville?

;-)
                  my wife, she don't drink. phil can we borrow your truck? using the bed i bet we could get a few of us there. ;)

Comment

• Sure - if you leave me your Goat..... !!
                    Phil / Omaha

Comment

• PDUB - know any junior brown tunes?

NEW Channel! Come Subscribe to Bohemia Afterdark's NEW Channel! We will be unlocking more of the music vault! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsM-iljUTTWr-T...

Comment

who's going to be sober enough to drive from Brighton to Belleville?

;-)
                        I'm wonderin' who's gonna be sober enough to drive from Mike's place to the motel 2 miles away....I nominate Matt, we're sharing a room.
                        Last edited by pdub; March 16, 2012, 12:32 PM.
                        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

PDUB - know any junior brown tunes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_wLVCLPx0M
                          Uhhhhh, that's catchy John, but to your question - no I sure don't. And I'm getting concerned about how to pack Bubba the Truck with all of this stuff already. I don't think he'd hold all of that and a pedal steel guitar as well. I'd have to go buy one and then somebody would have to play it and we don't even have a designated bass player yet...

Comment

• this is going to be fun, improvising musically with a bunch of guys from all over that have never or rarely met in person - but "know" eachother through the interwebs....

Comment

this is going to be fun, improvising musically with a bunch of guys from all over that have never or rarely met in person - but "know" eachother through the interwebs....
                              Yeah, that's my vested interest in the whole thing John. Have talked with you on the phone (and thanks again so much for the favor you did for us with the car, even still), and every single last BSer I've met in person at Maxton and during the Power Tour stop in Chattanooga... all have just been the best people I'd ever expect to meet. And Matt started it all, the whole circle of collusion, by calling me out to lunch one day. He didn't have to. I'm sure glad he did.

Yeah, this will indeed be fun.

Comment

• Any more updates on the GIG?...do we need to bring stuff? or what are all the details?
                                Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Working...
                                X