No announcement yet.

First Ever BangShift Gathering and Party and Concert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neal and Steve (rightpedal) are both pretty tall when not doing the Limbo (with or without a pole). But one of them is homlier.

Dan

Comment

• Hey!!!
      Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

• Now that the Power Tour is over, and I am back in town. I wanted to thank everyone that came out for the party.

It was a pretty busy day for me, first at Lingenfelter, and then at Diversified. We had around 4000 people through the Lingenfelter collection, and about 100 people at Diversified.

It was great to finally put faces with the screen names.

It would have been impossible to do the Diversified event without the support of a number of people. First without pewee starting the whole thing it never would have happened. He was there all the way to help. Most don't know but he sent a very nice donation to help with the cost. I told him it was not necessary, but he sent it anyway.

My wife took care of many of the details. Add the support of my staff, my friends, and our cook for the night. Without any of them it would not have been as good a time.

And, without all of you showing up there would not have been a party. Thanks to everyone that took the time to come out. I look forward to next years event.
        If it was easy, everyone would do it.

Brighton, MI

Comment

• Thank YOU Mike, what a great thing for you to step forward and offer your place as the site. Yeah, it was just all over the top. "Perfect" is not big enough.

Thanks, man. You ARE the Man.

peewee
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Originally posted by nesabo View Post
            Hey!!!
            I didn't say which one. Are you volunteering?

Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by peewee View Post
              Thank YOU Mike, what a great thing for you to step forward and offer your place as the site. Yeah, it was just all over the top. "Perfect" is not big enough.

Thanks, man. You ARE the Man.

peewee
              Let me be the first to second that motion! I wish Walt and I could have waited a bit longer but we REALLY had to get rolling. Next year......

Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                Let me be the first to second that motion! I wish Walt and I could have waited a bit longer but we REALLY had to get rolling. Next year......

Dan
                In retrospect, so many people in this world, they get up to the microphone or the podium or whatever and go into the award speech, and they thank America and Mom and apple pie and all that stuff, but what they are saying is REAL.

Mike made the party happen. I've hosted some events, wedding receptions, gatherings, what have ya, so I've got some real-time idea what all is involved to have everything just sitting there so when the people roll in, it's just "Go." All I did this time was to stir the pot and drive a long way to get there.

Thank you Mike. Thank you Sir. Much appreciated.

peewee
                Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Copeland View Post
                  I look forward to next years event.
                  Thank you to all that made this event happen. Especially to Mike, Deb and Brad who opened their establishment to all of us BS'rs. We had a blast at the party and enjoyed seeing you all week. You did seem to be working a bit too hard though.
                  Mike, if you are scheduling another event for next year, just post up the date and we will come
                  FKA Redragtop
                  (formerly known as)

Comment

• thanks mike and all involved for getting this together. great seeing faces from the board. this is what BangShift is about, brotherhood and sisterhood. we are at a great bunch of people and we can do great things together. see you all down the road ...
                    Living the dream!

Comment

Working...
                    X