First Ever BangShift Gathering and Party and Concert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
    Is this an ECTA weekend or am I missing something - how'd we end up in IL? I don't have a drum set anymore - my acoustic set is at my brothers in Indy, and the electronic set I play at church is church property... I hope I can make it - this has - dare I say it - EPIC potential.
    I've got an electric kit. I can take it apart and throw it in the truck. You and Dan can fight over who plays it. I'm tellin y'all I have it all.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
      Tuesday
      Really, on a Tuesday?
      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Too bad we aren't doing it in Calif....I have 5 acres built to entertain. We're currently adding a bandstand and lighting. Right now we have BBQ ...horseshoes sand volleyball...r/c off road track and quad/dirtbike track. Soon we'll have the 900 ft of test launch track.
        Soon we'll have a BS West event with cruises to Monterey Bay and Yosemite....both are with 2.5 hours of here.
        The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
          Really, on a Tuesday?
          Yeah, that's when the stars align. It must be cosmic.

Comment

Dang - that's most likely going to kill it for me - I just assumed we were talking about a weekend, didn't look at the calendar.
            There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Well, at all the good advice of everybody, pick a date and a time, and that date and time coincides with the Power Tour, so.....so now we're all to starting back over again as to when and where....

Dangit. June 5, Madison. I'll be there with one truck full of sound equipment and some beer. But we still need a venue.....
              Last edited by pdub; January 8, 2012, 06:54 PM.

Comment

I don't know Madison but I'll surf some and see what I can dig up. Any BSers know the town at all? I'll take all the input I can get.

Dan

Comment

Peewee - you'll be reassured to know that this IS gonna happen! I know for sure because I got a fortune last night in my fortune cookie and it said:
                  "You will attend an unusual party and meet someone important". All the BSers are important and you KNOW this party is going to be unusual!

So rest assured
                  Dan

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
                    23 hrs 38 mins / 1599.85 miles for me............

And PeeWee this is not the First gathering, the first one was the BS West BBQ at BearPhoto's house in California..........
                    I think Loren went to that one...
                    That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Don't forget BSEast - even though we didn't get to race - we did make it out to Beaver Bob's strip.
                      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
                        Don't forget BSEast - even though we didn't get to race - we did make it out to Beaver Bob's strip.
                        Yes we did.
                        I R Bob
                        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Or there's always the Hot Rod Reunion here in Bowling Green. This year it's June 14-16...just sayin...
                          Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                            We'll need a sound system, and I have it, all of it. I guess I'll have to rig up some way to tow Red behind Bubba the Truck. No way I'm coming to a BS event without Red, and Red can't carry all of the sound stuff. Or, Red might have to stay home, whatta shame...
                            PeeWee, Red can indeed carry all of the sound stuff. Its called a trailer, and they fit behind passenger cars too. Don't worry, as in all things automotive, we can walk you through it. Think DragWeek style trailering.....

Stick with us PeeWee, and eventually we'll get you fully immersed in this epidemic called HotRodding. Tell Sue she ain't seen nothin yet. See, once we get you setup with the trailer for the music gig, there is no valid reason you can't use it to do DragWeek is there? Ha! You could even do dragweek and have a weeklong BS get together, while providing the music at each stop. 2 birds with one stone! Want me to keep going while I'm on a roll? I'm just getting started!

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

I like your thinking Stiney!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by catchmeblue70 View Post
                                Or there's always the Hot Rod Reunion here in Bowling Green. This year it's June 14-16...just sayin...
                                Okay, what would THAT do for us? It is around a weekend, after all...

Comment

Working...
                                X