First Ever BangShift Gathering and Party and Concert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ron Ward View Post
    I just put in my vacation request for May 29-June 5. As far as I am concerned, it is gonna happen. Now, are there any other BS'ers from Topeka, Wichita, KC area interested in traveling to Michigan?

peedub, I have my Strat and my MIA Bullet along with my Fender Hot Rod Deluxe and a Crate V18-212 I can bring (with guitar stands, cables, extension cords etc. I may have another Fender amp by then as well (looking at a Deluxe Reverb and a Vibrolux). Who's gonna hold down the bass line? Any horn players out there? Harp players? Singers? Doo-wop girls?

I'll ask Cleveland if he wants to go on a road trip. He has a better vehicle for hauling gear, anyway.

Ron
    Do you come through St. Louis area Ron?
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

I just put in my vacation request for May 29-June 5. As far as I am concerned, it is gonna happen. Now, are there any other BS'ers from Topeka, Wichita, KC area interested in traveling to Michigan?

peedub, I have my Strat and my MIA Bullet along with my Fender Hot Rod Deluxe and a Crate V18-212 I can bring (with guitar stands, cables, extension cords etc. I may have another Fender amp by then as well (looking at a Deluxe Reverb and a Vibrolux). Who's gonna hold down the bass line? Any horn players out there? Harp players? Singers? Doo-wop girls?

I'll ask Cleveland if he wants to go on a road trip. He has a better vehicle for hauling gear, anyway.

Ron
      little farther north than that, but i will be leaving here on thurday morning to go to detroit, would love to travel with fellow bs members on the way. perfect way to start a vacation. i know its still 141 days away, but an all day party or what.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monk View Post
        Do you come through St. Louis area Ron?
        Yep! I will be blazing a path straight through St. Louis and heading north out of Springfield, IL.

Ron
        It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

• Originally posted by peewee View Post
          EDIT: Ron if you get Cleveland there, I'll bring a lawn chair and take admission at the door!
          I talked with Cleveland this afternoon. He just got a new job but thinks he can get the time off. His new job is a car salesman at a local Mopar dealership... we may have to cruise up in a newer Chrysler product.

Ron
          It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Yep! I will be blazing a path straight through St. Louis and heading north out of Springfield, IL.

Ron
            Depending on time.....I might be able to tag along.

Would going through Indy and towards Ft. Wayne be a route to consider?
            Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

I talked with Cleveland this afternoon. He just got a new job but thinks he can get the time off. His new job is a car salesman at a local Mopar dealership... we may have to cruise up in a newer Chrysler product.

Ron
              Please say Hoffers.

Comment

• Brighton, shit I could make that. I'm a half assed guitar player with more guitars than talent.
                Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Comment

• Hoffers.

Ron

Comment

• Originally posted by Monk View Post
                    Depending on time.....I might be able to tag along.

Would going through Indy and towards Ft. Wayne be a route to consider?
                    I was looking at the map... it's kind of a toss-up between Gary or Fort Wayne. Which is the lesser of two evils?

Ron

Comment

I was looking at the map... it's kind of a toss-up between Gary or Fort Wayne. Which is the lesser of two evils?
                      Ron
                      Fort Wayne for sure, there have been people that tried to go through Gary that were never seen again!
                      Last edited by Grumpy; January 13, 2012, 09:13 AM.
                      sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

• I can make it to this!
                        HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                        DW- 12,16,17
                        "Stay thirsty my friends"
                        The worlds most interesting man

Comment

Ron
                          Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
                          Fort Wayne for sure, there have been people that tried to go through Gary that were never seen again!
                          You should absolutely go through Indy/Ft Wayne
                          Donna
                          Williamston, MI
                          Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• Mike & Donna - Good to see your smilin' faces on here. Hope all is well in your world.

I'm going to try REALLY HARD to make this deal - gonna be epic for sure.

Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
                              I've got to go through Chicago AND Gary
                              "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
                                I've got to go through Chicago AND Gary
                                That shouldn't be a problem, just make sure you have a full tank of Fuel and a loaded gun! OK, I'm exaggerating a bit but I do avoid that area whenever possible.
                                sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Working...
                                X