No announcement yet.

First Ever BangShift Gathering and Party and Concert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If people are interested, I would offer that it could be held on Friday June 1st in Michigan. I would be willing to open up my new 16,000 sqft shop at Diversified Creations for the party. June 2nd is the official start of the Power Tour, and we are less than 8 miles from the Milford Proving Grounds where it is starting. Many Bangshifters will already be in town for the Power Tour, and looking for something to do on Friday night.

It would be easy to ship anything in needed for the music instead of hauling it across the country. If someone wanted to fly in for the weekend, they could do this party, and the first day of the Power Tour.

Add that we are planning to open the Lingenfelter Collection up during the day on Friday the 1st, an you can fill your weekend with car-guy stuff pretty easy.
    If it was easy, everyone would do it.

Brighton, MI

Comment

ding ding ding i hear what sounds like a winner

Comment

Thats right TC, it was June of 09 as i recall, right out here in good ole Southern California!
        Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Copeland View Post
          If people are interested, I would offer that it could be held on Friday June 1st in Michigan. I would be willing to open up my new 16,000 sqft shop at Diversified Creations for the party. June 2nd is the official start of the Power Tour, and we are less than 8 miles from the Milford Proving Grounds where it is starting. Many Bangshifters will already be in town for the Power Tour, and looking for something to do on Friday night.

It would be easy to ship anything in needed for the music instead of hauling it across the country. If someone wanted to fly in for the weekend, they could do this party, and the first day of the Power Tour.

Add that we are planning to open the Lingenfelter Collection up during the day on Friday the 1st, an you can fill your weekend with car-guy stuff pretty easy.
          That sounds mighty good by the numbers. Dan Stokes will be down in Ohio setting up the track for the Mile, so he won't make it, doggone it. I was going to run Red on the Mile that same weekend, but I have other dates for that to pick from.

What say thee fellow music makers?
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I may be open to show up for that...

Comment

9 hours for me.......shoebox will be a no-show but my raggity ass could be there
              Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

I know a photographer who like to cover that event and works for CHEAP ! lol
                Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                  9 hours for me.......shoebox will be a no-show but my raggity ass could be there
                  I'll pick your butt up at the airport Monk. Mike that's awfully generous, today I was just wondering about a Starting Line Party like last year at Cobra's house in Sanford, FL. A whole bunch of us already have rooms in Wixom - a couple exits away on 96. Finish Line party was at Mike & Donna's in Williamsburg, MI.
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

I'd have to get in the day before, about 9 1/2 for me.

Mike, if we did that could I pile music stuff in your shop for overnight safekeeping on Thursday? Bubba the Truck has a soft over on the bed, and I couldn't sleep knowing all that stuff was out in a motel parking lot somewhere.

Need players. Danged if I'm playing a big gig solo, I've got nothing for 'em without some help...
                    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

If people are interested, I would offer that it could be held on Friday June 1st in Michigan. I would be willing to open up my new 16,000 sqft shop at Diversified Creations for the party.
                      If this is a go - I'm in ! - would love to meet you folks, - thanks Mike!
                      nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

I'm in. I have a shit ton of vacation time to use and I am ready to get the hell outta here for awhile. Peedub, do I need to bring two axes and two amps? I am always willing to prop up a guitar brother with a spare axe.

Ron
                        It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

june 1 is a must. i love this idea. lets make it happen!

Comment

You can store anything you want at the shop. We have plenty of room.

Plus, if anyone needs a repair on their ride we will have great music to listen to while we fix it.
                            If it was easy, everyone would do it.

Brighton, MI

Comment

I'm a drummer, if a set is there, I'll play em. I just hope I can make it.

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                                I'll pick your butt up at the airport Monk. Mike that's awfully generous, today I was just wondering about a Starting Line Party like last year at Cobra's house in Sanford, FL. A whole bunch of us already have rooms in Wixom - a couple exits away on 96. Finish Line party was at Mike & Donna's in Williamsburg, MI.
                                Thanks Phil........I'll drive up.

I've got an old high school buddy that lives close by
                                and I might try to hook up with him while I'm there.

Ron.........I like two kinds of music
                                rock & roll
                                Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Working...
                                X