Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IHRA Nitro Jam Tuson AZ

Here it is, who's going?
    1900+ miles for me. I'm pretty excited, it's been 2 years since I've been out west.
    Originally posted by TC
    also boost will make the cam act smaller

Originally posted by A/Fuel View Post
    Here it is, who's going?
    1900+ miles for me. I'm pretty excited, it's been 2 years since I've been out west.
    You can count me in, sounds like a great time!!!!

Comment

I'll be there unless work says I can't. Worst case is I schedule a day or 2 of leave.
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Won't be there, unfortunately. IHRA has an announcer from the Monster Jam series they are using at that race. I'll be going up to Canada again and doing a couple more, but that ain't one of 'em.
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

ARIZONA NitroJam Tickets Available NOW!

March 23 & 24

Hmmm...I'll be in Chandler that weekend at the robot competition
          My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

I would go but the law in Florida is know one over the age of 60 can leave the state in the winter months.

Just kidding. Have fun and post pictures for the rest of us. Jimbo

Comment

brian you going back to baton rouge ?
              Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                Won't be there, unfortunately. IHRA has an announcer from the Monster Jam series they are using at that race. I'll be going up to Canada again and doing a couple more, but that ain't one of 'em.

The same dude as last year....EFF me, he sucked out loud...knows nothing about racing
                If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

That's the guy!

Comment

ugh, the only reason they use him is becasue he has that dorky raspy over excited about nothing voice...like a pro wrestler or the guy from power block...

I was really hoping you were gonna come out...oh well.

Comment

I was too! Oh well, once they ditch that guy, I will be there. HA!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                        I was too! Oh well, once they ditch that guy, I will be there. HA!
                        Hey he could always get hit by a truck or something........

Comment

Everything is all packed and loaded, we are going to leave Tuesday evening.
                          Originally posted by TC
                          also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Or maybe the announcer guy could get kinda hit by the new Buford T. Justice project accidently on purpose!

Comment

Good Luck, AFuel! If you want a good steak at a hole in the wall, Daisy Mae's on the west side is great! Next to a trailer park. Hope it is still there. Last time I sent someone there was about 2 years ago, and he still raves about. And this guy uh, hasn't missed many meals!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X