Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off- roady event in so cal this march!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off- roady event in so cal this march!!!!

I am dying to go to this!!!! They have crazy runs, vendors, fireworks...and hopefully US!
    Please send positive energy that NOTHING else will come up on the first weekend in March!
    BS folks who think this sounds fun PLEASE Join us!

Click image for larger version

Name:	singlelogo1[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	131.4 KB
ID:	878291
    Last edited by LORENSWIFE; January 9, 2012, 09:28 AM.
    That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Tierra Del Sol -The Early Years 1967

Come on Blazerteam, you know you want to!
    Last edited by LORENSWIFE; January 9, 2012, 04:43 PM.
    That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

this year they built an off-road training corse...

Comment

I have heard that event is loads of fun... the 4Wheel & Offroad / FourWheeler magazine crowd rarely miss it...
        Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

a friend of mine has a shop in the El Cajon / Santee area - Dave Chapelle, hes got a shop that builds rock crawlers and misc items for off roading, im sure he'll be out there
          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

This one is in Feburary....

Comment

do it before it is BANNED

Comment

I don't think it will get banned here...these areas are known as OHV Recreational areas so it seems they would have either state or federal sanctioning. The second video has a Sheriff watching the jeeps go up the hills.
                Also there are alot of off-roaders here who volunteer and go out to the desert to keep areas clean, safe and open. the group we are in does the CB rescue stuff and gets called to help out when the authorities are doing stuff.
                There is gorgeous adjacent desert state parks that you can drive in and really everyone stays on the roads and if an area has a closed "sign" you don't see tire tracks in it. I think the Off Road crowd here loves four-wheeling and motorcycling but also really loves our desert too.

Plus anyone on foot with a Sierra Club patch is shot on sight
                Last edited by LORENSWIFE; January 10, 2012, 02:41 PM.

Comment

I'd like to go check that out...but its the same weekend as THE MARCH MEET......and someone has to keep Chad from falling into the fire....lol
                  The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Well, when you are done with that bring him down and we will PUSH him into the fire Myahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                    X