No announcement yet.

New Chevrolet coupe concept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a touring car... man, look at those body lines. Stylin! (and I want one)

Click image for larger version

Name:	71BuickRiviera.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	859596

Randal's 'vert is a touring car... but still, I am happy to see a 4cyl RWD 2 door in all honesty. Very happy in fact.
    Last edited by Beagle; January 11, 2012, 07:55 AM.
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Would rather have a Chevette GT

Comment

cosworth vega rims

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
          see the regal gs yet ? turbo ecotec from cobalt 2.0
          (Spoiler Alert)

Spidey, GM is giving me one for a week at the end of the month for the first ever BS new car road test review. I am looking forward to it because the Regal GS seems like the first car offered by an American company to compete face to face with the Maxima, Acura TSX, etc. We'll see if it lives up to the hype!

Brian
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
            (Spoiler Alert)

Spidey, GM is giving me one for a week at the end of the month for the first ever BS new car road test review. I am looking forward to it because the Regal GS seems like the first car offered by an American company to compete face to face with the Maxima, Acura TSX, etc. We'll see if it lives up to the hype!

Brian
            Whose butt did you smooch?

Ron
            It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

pretty nice little car

Comment

(Spoiler Alert)

Brian

Thats cool Brian,it looks like a nice little car on TV .Tell them you want the Caprice cop car instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                  This is a touring car... man, look at those body lines. Stylin! (and I want one)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7851[/ATTACH]

Randal's 'vert is a touring car... but still, I am happy to see a 4cyl RWD 2 door in all honesty. Very happy in fact.
                  See,yeah thats what im talking about ,MUCH better than anything we can buy today.

Comment

(Spoiler Alert)

Brian
                    P.S. - easy on the rev limiter rental car mentality and what does Chad get to drive ?
                    I had an HHR for a rental yesterday - my truck rides better. Much better.
                    Phil / Omaha

Comment

The GS is equipped with GM's "No Lift Shift" technology...just sayin'.
                      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7851[/ATTACH]

I thought at first instantly that was a grand prix.

I do agree with the fact that at least there is a rwd. I did own a chevette...the inline at 1.8 and even two liters needs 3 more liters to get over its own crank (I sincerely have a real world problem with the inline four)..the boost stuff and gadgets. economy is not even in the facts of that 1.4 liter'd rice.

anyway..here is a photo, I got the back end mixed up with a front:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1973-1977-pontiac-grand-prix-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.6 KB
ID:	859603

if bangshift were to get new cars to drive..
                        a small FWD does not seem the genre.
                        Last edited by Barry Donovan; January 11, 2012, 06:42 PM.
                        Previously boxer3main
                        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
                        X