Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Van Lust...

web site credit...

Once upon a time — or more accurately, back in the 1970s — the van reigned supreme. Riding-in right on the heels of the fading muscle car era, the custom van became the ultimate self-ex…
    Last edited by JOES66FURY; January 9, 2012, 10:03 PM.
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Never did get into vans, but some did sport awesome paint.
            Shelter animals make great pets

Comment

Remeber this one?
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

They're great cause you can carry so much stuff in.....um on them.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

that.is.awesome!

Comment

A buddy had a van very similar to this one from "Secret Admirer"
                    Last edited by Scott Liggett; January 10, 2012, 01:05 AM.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I don't get it but I dig the paint skill

Comment

I love vans...My Pre-school teacher had a black chevy van with flares and wide ass tires on ansens and side pipes, the whole side of the van was covered in orange and red flames...she was my freaking hero. I wish I had a pic of it.

Comment

President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

When I was a kid in the '70's, I had a neighbor with a mild custom Chevy van with 8" Cragars and Hooker pipes. When he transplanted 77 Monte Carlo stacked headlamps on to the front, I thought that was the coolest thing ever!

10 years later and it was just another dirtbag van.

Comment

After my dad's best friend bought a '71 Ford Econoline brand new and had it done up real nice, he decided to jump on the band wagon. Except he came home with a stripper '72 GMC, inline-6, three on the tree, manual steering, no A/C or radio and it was piss yellow! He had the interior done but it was never as nice as his friend Doug's Ford.
                              Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Working...
                              X