No announcement yet.

Considering buying a shop space.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Considering buying a shop space.....

Good call, I'll ask about the Environmental liability as it sits.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I'd do it. Here in So. Cal. a 5,000 sq/ft building (if you can find one) sells for 1.25 mil.
      Good Luck!
      There are very few people in this world who's opinion I value, you are not one of them.

300 in 1999

Comment

I tried to do something similar when I was looking but couldn't wrangle the money.

I'm pulling for you bro!

(you gotta be single if you're even contemplating this).
        Cheap, slow, half-assed: Pick three

Comment

No wife or girlfriend, no kids and a good paying job, but got three cars and two motorcycles that depend on me!

Damn bank when they ran my credit for the credit score caused a bunch of other banks to start calling me about refinancing my house (saying something about in Nevada they do that > ) got two calls from two different banks with in five minutes. What ever it takes though

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
            No wife or girlfriend, no kids and a good paying job, but got three cars and two motorcycles that depend on me!

Damn bank when they ran my credit for the credit score caused a bunch of other banks to start calling me about refinancing my house (saying something about in Nevada they do that > ) got two calls from two different banks with in five minutes. What ever it takes though
            it ain't just Nevada that does that. lol

credit reports are vital sources of marketing addresses!
            www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

I would go for that in a hot second!!! I have a number of customers that have beautiful living quarters in their buildings, I mean some would rival a lot of nice houses.. I have a friend right now in Canada who is moving out of his apartment and having a nice bachelor loft professionally built in his warehouse where he operates his business. He figured costing him $5000.00 to build it was gonna pay for itself in less then 6 months.

Comment

I left a message today with the Bank Lady I was talking to on Thursday to call me back. My plan is to get something crudely, but liveably set up inside as quickly as possible so I could move in. I have a few people in-line already wanting to rent the house I'm in now, lol, so the sooner I could move in to the shop the quicker I'll stop paying two mortgages.

Comment

Working...
                X