I pod?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I pod?

How many of us on this forum have I pod's?
    I've been thinking it would be nice if we could podcast carjunkietv and watch it at a later time or take that how to out to the garage for a reference.

What's everyone else think?

Re: I pod?

That would be sweet. I have tons of hot rod vids on my ipod right now and i have plenty of space to add more.

Comment

What's an I pod? ;D
      The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

you talkin bout one dem fancy music boxes?? ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Originally posted by dagenesta
          What's an I pod? ;D
          X2
          It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

I do, and it would be sweet to watch CarJunkieTV...
            sigpic

Comment

YEah Have 2 a shuffle and an 80 gig, I would dig a pod cast CJTV

Comment

I tend to let the voices in my head do the singing.

Brian
                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I also would love to get Podcasts for my Ipod Nano. 8)
                  200 mph or bust.......

Comment

I'm pretty much anything but Ipod...I'm using a 4 gig sansa that I've had for nearly two years...

Comment

Originally posted by dagenesta
                      What's an I pod? ;D
                      Don't know, but I got an iphone, and I think they are similar.

Powerful. Beautiful. Durable. Check out the new iPhone 15 Pro, iPhone 15 Pro Max, iPhone 15, and iPhone 15 Plus.

Apple - iPhone
                      iPhone is a revolutionary new mobile phone that allows you to make a call by simply pointing your finger at a name or number in your address book, ...

Apple - iPhone - Features
                      Learn about the revolutionary features available on iPhone, including phone, iPod, Internet, and High Technology features.

iPhone
                      From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Manufacturer Apple Inc.
                      Carrier USA · AT&T Mobility

Media iTunes Wi-Fi Music Store
                      iPod
                      H.264 (YouTube)
                      The iPhone is an Internet-enabled multimedia mobile phone designed and marketed by Apple Inc. It has a multi-touch screen with virtual keyboard and buttons. The iPhone's functions include those of a camera phone, portable media player (iPod), in addition to text messaging, and visual voicemail. It also offers Internet services including e-mail, web browsing, and local Wi-Fi connectivity. It is a quad-band mobile phone that uses the GSM standard, and hence has international capability. It supports the EDGE data technology. The iPhone is a prime example of converged device.

Apple announced the iPhone in January 2007.[7] The announcement was preceded by rumors and speculations that circulated for several months.[8] The iPhone was introduced in the United States on June 29, 2007, with releases in the United Kingdom, Germany, and France in November 2007, and in Ireland and Austria in March 2008.[9][1] It was named Time magazine's Invention of the Year in 2007.[10]

Read full article> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPhone

Comment

I go to the Garage to work. The Stereo comes on when I turn the light on. Oh wait, I dont have a garage anymore. Nevermind.

Comment

you tube feature button is getting worn out on this iphone-lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fordplay0621
                            I go to the Garage to work. The Stereo comes on when I turn the light on. Oh wait, I dont have a garage anymore. Nevermind.
                            Hate it when that happens .

Comment

One more thing I hate cell phones, but this is a phone I could learn to like, one of the easiest phones I have ever used. Look for yourself-

Dave Letterman's iPhone Sneak Peek
                              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Apple iPhone Ad: Calamari
                              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Apple iPhone Ad: This is How

CBS NEWS-A Closer Look At The iPhone
                              Apple Inc's Phil Schiller shows John Blackstone the many features of the iPhone. Apple's latest product will go on sale this June.

Comment

Working...
                              X