I pod?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I pod?

I've got a Gen 1 Nano 8GB, a Gen 1 Video 80GB and a Gen 1 Shuffle 1GB.

;D

Comment

I found a 80gb ipod on the boardwalk yesterday...the thing has like 850 songs and 30 albums on it plus 30 videos..shame i cant habla espano....all latino stuff on it
      Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

An iPhone would be great, but i dont see myself spending that much money on a phone when there are cars to be paid for.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodward_Dreams
          An iPhone would be great, but i don't see myself spending that much money on a phone when there are cars to be paid for.
          My phone broke for the third time:

When it broke the first time, my friend gave me his razor since he was upgrading to another phone. It broke 2 months later.
          Since I had a Razor, they offered my a replacement at $20. I broke it 6 months later. They wanted me to pay $250 for a new one. I told them they gave me this one for $20, so why would you offer me one for more. They said it was a curtesy one and I had no more curtesys left. I figured if I was going to pay $250 for a phone I didn't like, why not spend $150 more for a phone that could do somethings a lap top could do for half the price of a lap top, plus it's a phone I would like, and it cost only $20 more on my regular service for unlimited feature on this phone, ie-internet, text messaging, you tube, e-mail. I really like this phone and don't regret spending money on it, like I told someone, "You can't believe I spent $400 on a iphone. You spent $300 on an ipod, I spent $100 dollars more and got a phone with mine."

Comment

Originally posted by ethelkilledfred
            Originally posted by Woodward_Dreams
            An iPhone would be great, but i don't see myself spending that much money on a phone when there are cars to be paid for.
            My phone broke for the third time:

When it broke the first time, my friend gave me his razor since he was upgrading to another phone. It broke 2 months later.
            Since I had a Razor, they offered my a replacement at $20. I broke it 6 months later. They wanted me to pay $250 for a new one. I told them they gave me this one for $20, so why would you offer me one for more. They said it was a curtesy one and I had no more curtesys left. I figured if I was going to pay $250 for a phone I didn't like, why not spend $150 more for a phone that could do somethings a lap top could do for half the price of a lap top, plus it's a phone I would like, and it cost only $20 more on my regular service for unlimited feature on this phone, ie-internet, text messaging, you tube, e-mail. I really like this phone and don't regret spending money on it, like I told someone, "You can't believe I spent $400 on a iphone. You spent $300 on an ipod, I spent $100 dollars more and got a phone with mine."

You've got a point there, i just wish they had a little more space in them. 20 GB would be nice, but it'll come with time.

Comment

Yep, they just released a 2GB Shuffle for the price of the old 1GB.

Comment

8 GB Nano. I never thought I would own one but the local radio stations have gotten so bad I can't stand to listen to them anymore. I've heard sattelite radio in a friend's car, a little better but not much. I guess I'm too picky when it comes to music, I want to hear MY music and the only way I can is to load up my Ipod with exactly what I want.
                Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Working...
                X