No announcement yet.

Car Craft Chevelle Live Build is ON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is actually very true, in my opinion.

I think trying to satisify 3 major demographics (or at least the PERCIEVED demographics) is leading these companies down a lonely road to irrelevance. No offense to anyone inparticular, but most of the traditional target audience for the magazines (hasn't it always been approx age 13?) is likely to have thought this was SUPER AWESOME stuff, that they could watch on their device. Face it, most 13ers aren't picking up magazines these days, and are easily entertained by short not-to-complex bites.

And in that regard, this might have been quite a successful venture. (not that I would regard it as such, but I'm of a different demographic entirely)

(by the way, someone stole the chrome air-cleaner from my Baja Bug in high school twice......any of you end up with matching chrome louvered 6" aircleaners on your dual carb blower setups?)
    Last edited by STINEY; January 11, 2012, 02:21 PM.
    Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

i was really meh about it

and yeah comparing it to a 7,000 honda is cool but at my school the kids took out a loan to afford said $7,000 car

that is why my $500 82 Grand prix was the quickest at my school does not take much to out rin v6 mustangs, camros and hondas
      Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
      Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

I hate to be mr. obvious here - but with the 7k honda, you won't have one of the monkeys yelling "did you run it out of gas" at the door....
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
        X