No announcement yet.

WHY???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well you know the radiator cap is good, maybe you need to undo it and drive a new car under it? At least new to you and low mileage?

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
      Wire coat hangers? My mother never allowed wire coat hangers!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7853[/ATTACH]

HA! yes mommy dearest!
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

It may be a little down on power, Hmmm, I pull out on the highway in the mornings and sometimes I don't like to wait very long so I just get out there and punch it, this morning it didn't really seem to hook up like it usually does. It is doing alot of that starting noise before it turns over (NEna NEna NEna etc) so I have to pump it a little. I think it is due for the smog check this year when I regeister...

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
        Orange65 The radio goes loud but we live in the hills so the reception bites, it is a cassette player but I think we have never put a cassette in it (very dusty) and that is yet another thing that needs to be bolted back into where it goes!
        Wire coat hangers? My mother never allowed wire coat hangers!

I think I am realizing here that I drive a real POS. Wow Love is blind!
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]7853[/ATTACH]
        We know how much you like your Jeep, you've told us that before but I'm thinking it's time to ask Loren to get one of his project cars roadworthy so you can drive it and then you can park the Jeep in the yard until Loren has time to turn it into a Rock Crawler, sound like a plan?
        sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Last night on the way up the hill it got Hot but only to the little white line before the big red area, the heater stopped blowing warm air...it never got worse than that though. Loren did something to it this morning and it seems to be normalled out pretty much. He is magical and wondrous! I am keeping him (and the Jeep)...
          We have another Jeep that is to become the off-roader one so this one will probably remain as is.
          That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by OldMachinist View Post
            Well you know the radiator cap is good, maybe you need to undo it and drive a new car under it? At least new to you and low mileage?
            I think the jeep has nearly 200k on it!
            That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Oops! My bad-it's just broken in.

Comment

HA!

Comment

just found this Gale
                  What Makes Your Eyelid Twitch?
                  This annoyingly common condition is known as eyelid myokymia. Not a lot is known about eye twitches, which are more likely to occur in the lower eyelid than in the upper, though they're probably caused by the misfiring of a nerve. But experts know that fatigue, stress, and caffeine all increase the likelihood of the pesky twitching. So do eyestrain, poor nutrition, excessive alcohol intake, and allergies. Fortunately, eye twitching is almost always benign and usually goes away by itself. To put an end to a bout of the eye flutters, cut down on coffee and alcohol and give your eyes--and your whole body--a good night's rest.

Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Are you sure the eye twitches aren't just efforts to flirt with your mechanic? Evidently, you were successful!

Dan

Comment

I would really like to claim it is flirting with my mechanic...but I actually checked out what it looks like in the mirror and it really just makes me look like a crazy homeless cat lady!

Perhaps Neal's take is more in line..."eyestrain, poor nutrition, excessive alcohol intake, and allergies."
                      Last edited by LORENSWIFE; January 13, 2012, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X