2009 Challenger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Challenger

Get more info on the Dodge Challenger - http://www.myride.com/vehicle-reviews-Sportscar2009-Dodge/Challenger/SRT8-48756.html2008 Dodge Challenger Burn Out an...

Re: 2009 Challenger

I've done burnouts in that same car. The traction control is funky.

Comment

They've been driving them around on the main roads here in Detroit. They are big - but really good looking cars. Makes the Mustang styling look pretty crude....

Comment

Tough looking Car.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry_R
          They've been driving them around on the main roads here in Detroit. They are big - but really good looking cars. Makes the Mustang styling look pretty crude....
          But Ford is still going to sell lots more Mustangs then they sell Challengers.
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

So how bad do you think they are going jack up the price past sticker? Ford makes me sick with the
            $helby stangs they are way over sticker

Comment

Cant wait for the Camaro, Mustang, and Challenger shoot outs.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Orange
                Cant wait for the Camaro, Mustang, and Challenger shoot outs.
                +1

Hell, as far as I am concerned, the fact the big 3 are making this RWD V8 stuff, I'd take 1 of each if I had the cash.
                I like my blue ovals, but the Mopar looks killer IMHO, not so much on the Camaro though but at least they are doing a good thing and bringing them back.
                Andrew
                1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

I won't even be able to own one for probably ten years, so for now, I'm pretending like I don't care. :-[
                  Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

One guy I work with has had one on order since November, he has $5000 down in cash to make sure he gets it. Dealer sold it to him at sticker price, $35,000. Rumors are that Dodge dealers around here have been marking up $5k and $10K above sticker price, so he probably didn't do bad on the price.
                    Still plays with trucks....

Comment

Working...
                    X