Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
    fake ss cars ? no
    I can't stand every Chevelle or Camaro has to be turned into a fake SS and usually the furthest steps that are takin is the "SS" badges on the front and back and add $15000 to the price!

Comment

Im painfully aware of the time it'll take. The original plan was to put a roller together with the sheetmetal /body work done and find it a home. Im into the base car for less than 2k. I bought most of the sheetmetal over the past 7 or 8 years. Ive had it all so long it seems like its not even really part of the build cost. ( I know im not the first guy to justify expenses like that )
      I still might try to sell it when get to that point.
      I hate the idea of putting ss emblems on it. if i were keeping it it wouldnt bug me as much, cause i know if somebody asks im honest about it. and when I sold it i would be honest about it, but im sure the next guy would try to pawn it off on and unsuspected person as the real deal. (even though the VIN gives away its 6 banger reality) I really appreciate the comments so far! I wish I had started posting here before! I've tried to post on far to many boards that had a bad attitudes, or don't tolerate anyone who dont drink their brand of Kool Aid!

Comment

My Dad used to raise puppies when I was kid and I don't know which is harder to get rid of.
        Originally posted by TC
        also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Some here like Kool Aid, but most of us just have cookies... a couple with brownies (the special kind). You arent the only one who justifies things with "But I have had this forever, so it isnt costing me anything" I do that ALL the time.

Comment

Harponi - Please realize that you are on the foremost enabler site on the Web and so should expect no reality as far as money and cars here.

Carry on!
            Dan
            Last edited by DanStokes; January 14, 2012, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X