No announcement yet.

EFI costs Horsepower ..The UNRestrtor Plate ..15/16ths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott, I don't have any problems keeping my woman happy, you don't need to worry about it. Your general lack of consideration for other peoples feelings is certainly evident.

Jeff, what point is it I'm proving? I have a car, several in fact. Some are carb'd, some are EFI. Real world is I'm not bashing other people but it seems to be getting all to prevalent in here.
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
      Real world is I'm not bashing other people but it seems to be getting all to prevalent in here.
      Not that I really want to dredge this up but I do not see me doing any of what you claim, are you confusing me with Spidergearsman? I'm taking potshots at carbs because it's fun. Other than responding to your overly emotional complaints, which are ridiculously biased against me, I do not see what you are talking about in this thread at all. If it gets your panties in a bunch, then STOP READING.
      www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

• Bill we have a lurker here that knows all of the Nascar stuff but I know he cant/wont post about it. Nascar does not want the fans to know all the WWE stuff they pull during the year to try to even out the score. Jayski site is the closest I have seen to listing much when I was going with the ARCA guys to a lot of races

News, results, paint schemes, archives and a ton more from all three NASCAR national series. Founded in 1996.
        2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
        First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
        2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
        2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Scott, I don't have any problems keeping my woman happy, you don't need to worry about it. Your general lack of consideration for other peoples feelings is certainly evident.

Jeff, what point is it I'm proving? I have a car, several in fact. Some are carb'd, some are EFI. Real world is I'm not bashing other people but it seems to be getting all to prevalent in here.
          Well what kind of test is it if Geek does his deal and you do yours? If you want to measure skills then you have to use the same apple just sliced the way you want.

Scott is a little passionate about this, but I really dont think its fair for him to get called out by guys that have no clue as to what really is going on in 2012. Opinon does not carry the weight as doing in my book. He needs to get past it and just nott go there with the same 3 people to the point that it does. I still think Scott thinks given enough facts they will have light come on, when I dont really think anyone is home to turn a light on.

Scott is a bud and I wont sit by and watch the Mob that wrong try to out shout the guy thats right.

So I offer a simple test, to the guys that seem to know all about the Carb issue bring one tune it then on the same engine use EFI same intake same everything. Think of it as a Duel 25 paces turn and fire!

Comment

• I don't race dyno's, and Scott doesn't build cars so this one is done.

Comment

I don't race dyno's, and Scott doesn't build cars so this one is done.
              then why the Big Bad Challenge you made a few pages ago if you knew that I don't build cars????? that was a quick 180...
              www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

• Beags, thanks for taking the high road.

Scott, seriously?
                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                  Beags, thanks for taking the high road.

Scott, seriously?
                  read more than this page, you'll understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
                    that might actually get under my skin had you ever built or tuned something quicker than 14s in the 1/4 :-)
                    Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
                    Oh man that smacks of Farmville being called out
                    sounded like a challenge... and I wanted to see if you had a response for yourself besides " my buddy Jeff's car" or whoever elses car it was you tuned. Nevermind -
                    Last edited by Beagle; January 17, 2012, 11:33 AM.

Comment

sounded like a challenge... and I wanted to see if you had a response for yourself besides " my buddy Jeff's car" or whoever elses car it was you tuned. Nevermind -
                      Nevermind? then why keep posting? neither of those quotes were in response to you either!! Why jump into someone else's fight? Thanks for killing the thread Captain Save-a-bro.

Comment

• I ask all of you guys Who would John Force be without Austin Coil? Austin Coil does not build his car or drive it. BUT Ask Force who got him where he is and he will tell you the tuners.

You guys let the Ego Get in Front of what will let you go fast, its one of the things that hold a lot of guys back, I admit not knowing everything about a lot of stuff, while knowing a little about a lot of stuff, but have got people that come close to knowing all of it and dont let my ego get in the way from what they offer its funny what they will do for you if you let them.

Comment

• I gotta learn to know when to say when. I'll NEVER get back the 45 minutes of my life I just spent reading this thread, to see if it just might go someplace.
                          Alas, no............

HOWEVER, Chad just jumped up the scale a few notches as he "Gets It!"
                          There are very few people in this world who's opinion I value, you are not one of them.

300 in 1999

Comment

• I see people on each side that likes to poke the "Monkey in the Cage"

Comment

• I see lots of folks doing "catch and release" here. But, they are starting to bruise the fish.

Just cause you can hook 'em, doesn't mean you should.
                              I'm still learning

Comment

• THATS LIVE ACTION!!!! TURTLE MAN OUT

Comment

Working...
                                X