Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
    keep trying kid ..google me spark plug gap on a 68 camaro
    that might actually get under my skin had you ever built or tuned something quicker than 14s in the 1/4 :-)
    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Oh man that smacks of Farmville being called out
      2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
      First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
      2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
      2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
        On Star, drive by wire, servo transmissions, egr, FWD, side air bag curtains, 4000 lb economy cars, and COT to name a few. I'm honestly re-learning to love the 23* SBC.
        Your economy car weighs 4000 lbs? That's what your SBC-powered car probably weighed! Doesn't sound very economical, and probably slow enough to make you open a vein.
        sigpic

Comment

I think the question is what will support more HP a 750cfm Carb or a 750cfm Throttle Body..............

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
            I think the question is what will support more HP a 750cfm Carb or a 750cfm Throttle Body..............
            good point but isn't the TB on the NASCAR engines something a lot higher than that?
            www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

the 850 dbl pmpr was used in sprint cup

Comment

Originally posted by smiti99 View Post
                Your economy car weighs 4000 lbs? That's what your SBC-powered car probably weighed! Doesn't sound very economical, and probably slow enough to make you open a vein.
                Camry, Escape, CRV, all weigh about 3500 pounds or more, add two mcdouble eaters. You're there. The Camaro/Mustang/Fipars are over that I think? 31mpg on a 20 grand sticker is economy to me any more. The last sbc car I had was full framed and about 3200 pounds (Monte Carlo) and was significantly less yawn inducing but still by comparison a freaking lightweight!

The point of my comment was really "things that make me go blechh"... I still don't miss changing points, filing points because we were broke, and using three different condensors to get home from Midland to Dallas (350 mile). Good news was, you could do junk like that. Bad news was... you had to. There wasn't a AutoReilAPA every 30 feet.
                Last edited by Beagle; January 16, 2012, 10:39 AM.
                Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

cars are too fat these days

Comment

It's not the EFI making them heavy. It's the Protect the Latte Suckers from themselves making them heavy. I'm guessing all the head restraint / air conditioning stuff in COT ain't light?!
                    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

crash testing

Comment

the 850 dbl pmpr was used in sprint cup

830cfm Is the Nascar std carb unless your in a 390 Class they dont use a 850

Maybe Farmville Cup uses a 850 I have not seen there rules because I dont Play Farmville

Comment

thanks for the search enginering
                          have you won the coors cup pole award ? farmboy

keep defending your sourpuss friend

Comment

you run that malibu for points ? or just every three years ?

Comment

thanks for the search enginering
                              have you won the coors cup pole award ? farmboy

keep defending your sourpuss friend
                              sourpuss? who started this crybaby thread in the first place?!?

Comment

you run that malibu for points ? or just every three years ?
                                I run it when I want, is that a problem for you?

When do you run the Nova in your avitar?
                                Last edited by JeffMcKC; January 16, 2012, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X