Brian, Chad and BS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian, Chad and BS

Got some ink in DF's Starting Line in the March issue of HR.
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

For realz? My copy is still sitting next to the mail man's toilet. Did he insult Chad's beard or my lack of grammar skills?
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Nope,just that Bangshift rose from CarJunkie's ashes.
      Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Cool!

Comment

He said he was the handsome one too -
          (not really)
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Looks like this. I believe this is Fair Use as it refers to the suspects, I mean subjects referred to above.

Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

I saw it too and figured it had been talked about already since I am usually the last to get mine. A very nice shout out.
              1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

Damned cool. Not gonna lie, any time my dumb name shows up in that book in any way shape or form it is a "moment".

It was neat for him to do that.

Comment

slipped past me, I was too busy telling my friend John Jackson bout the photo shoot he did of the black 69 nova was featured
                  Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Awesome...good to get some "ink" for the site.

Comment

I know what you mean, when I my car made in in a group photo I was as big a dork as when a letter got when I was 14

Comment

Originally posted by 67pete300 View Post
                        I saw it too and figured it had been talked about already since I am usually the last to get mine. A very nice shout out.
                        Me too - I read it Saturday when it came in the mail and thought it had been mentioned. Congratulations guys and sorry to hear about your Grandpop Brian, sad time for sure.
                        Last edited by 70chevyC-10; January 19, 2012, 02:36 PM.
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
                          slipped past me, I was too busy telling my friend John Jackson bout the photo shoot he did of the black 69 nova was featured
                          That was a really nice spread! Killer photos of a killer car!
                          Still plays with trucks....

Comment

Working...
                          X