Fastest Slot Cars around.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fastest Slot Cars around.....

Very BangShifty stuff here.... I ran slots when I was a kid, got my nephews interested in slots, and now they are taking their boys to race in a slot league. These guys are good!

Slot car racing European Championship Finals 14.3.2010More info: http://www.autorataharrastajat.fi/
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

That's amazing! how do you even follow that when they are going that fast It's a far cry from the HO cars I had as a kid

Comment

Those aren't real slot cars. Real slot cars can go around the track without anyone having to pick them up and replace them on the track....

Those must be Race cars.
      Why think when you can be doing something fruitful?

Comment

Slot cars

I prefer these:

www.lowlandsXtreme.com --- Facebook: lowlandsXtreme

Comment

I dig your stuff, but it looks too nice to race.
          Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

We have a track here in San Antonio like the one in the vid. the owner of it has been carring the slot car banner for the 20 years I've been here. He has moved at least 4 times too. The longest one place IIRC was the old Malibu Grand Prix game room,he's now got a (big) space at a local mall that is trying to recover itself.
            He has rental cars,some slow and some like the vid,just a blurr. You have to prove you can keep the slower one under control before he lets lose with the fast stuff. BTW it's still racing so it can get pricey quick.

Comment

Crikey! That's too fast to see, too fast for the camera even.

It looks to me with these eyes that the "drivers" are just going WFO and when one flies off the track, that's when a referee call is made.

Geez. that's awesome.
              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by Orange65 View Post
                Those aren't real slot cars. Real slot cars can go around the track without anyone having to pick them up and replace them on the track....

Those must be Race cars.

that is freaking awesome dude!!

where are the trailers???
                Charles

Comment

i use dto race slot cars in the 90s. there were guys that were really into it like the guys in the vids. we had to find a different place that was a little more relaxed. i couldnt stand them. i would go with my dad an my brother, i was doing really good, my brother was pretty good and would be up near the top with me regularly. my dad on the other hand would be in last place all the time, so he resorted to just knocking off the cry babies when they would try pass him on the turns. i never laughed so hard before. there was one guy that looked liek he was going to kry and he would scream to the owner like a little kid " john he keeps knocking me off". some one was always calling some one out for cheating. but there werent too many rules anyway. i used to shave the front tires down in this one class and was able to lower the body down it made it so if you hit a car you could jsut scoop them up and not get knocked off. made it better around the turns too. one day a guy called me out on it. the owner took out this guage it my car wasnt high enough. i never saw that guage before. he told me i had to put a new body and tires on. he then decided to check everyones cars, almost everyone was too low. then he broke it up into 2 classes the guys that were always winning and the guys that were always losing, that way it gave everyone a better chance. i didnt like being with jus the cry babies. and i stopped doing it. they took it way too seriously. it really was a fun winter hobby, but it is very addicting. i have a box of probably 14 cars that i havent used in probably 10 years.

Comment

Working...
                  X