No announcement yet.

Tool Labeling.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to know socket/wrench sizes just by looking at them but don't wrench as much as I used to so I get it wrong now and then. With my eyes getting older now I would have no problem with those labels
    "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Comment

ive pretty much switched all my sockets at work over to Grey Pneumatic (Matcos off-brand) and the sockets come in a solid blue carring case and each socket holder is labeled what size it is, plus the sockets come flat black and the sizing is stamped in gold, its win win for me
      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by Vegaman View Post
        I used to know socket/wrench sizes just by looking at them but don't wrench as much as I used to so I get it wrong now and then. With my eyes getting older now I would have no problem with those labels
        I am still extreme on that subject..when I start needing labels, I'll know its time to take it easy.

I ground down a bolt by eyeball, needed it at 19mm. lo and behold it wasn't 3 minutes..exact fit, six sided.

ever get on a roll like that? excersize for mechanics.
        I was a quick lube man... 40 to 60 cars by myself in the dungeon. That must be where I went animal in the eyeballs.

I really like the plastic cases with a set spot for everything. Can go a real pace and stay neat. keep a flow going..
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
        X