Post your truck/car's wiper vid!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
    I made mine out of mud. Wood hadn't been invented yet and mud was high tech. I'm tellin' ya, it was TOUGH back when I was a boy......

Dan
    Did you have to walk barefoot 5 miles uphill into the wind and blowing snow, hoping the whole time that the wind would reverse direction by the time it was time to trudge back home?
    Last edited by pdub; January 25, 2012, 05:33 PM.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I don't believe cameras where invented when he built that bike. And it was uphill BOTH WAYS!
      That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
        I don't believe cameras where invented when he built that bike. And it was uphill BOTH WAYS!
        Yep, there it is. I completely forgot that part, about uphill both ways. There it is.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Where are the video's? He's askin' for video's. You know, with sound and motion and stuff......

Not sure why though.... hmmmmmm.

a bicycle, outta wood.... cool...

i made a go kart out of plywood, 2x4's, and wagon wheels, with rope steering. i used a wood chair with the legs cut off for a seat. no brakes. a 5hp Techumseh with a centrifigul clutch. I was 8. wait............... i digress yet again. back to the wipers.....
          Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
            You kids had it EASY! It was 40 miles each way, uphill in both directions, waist-deep in snow in the heat of August and nothin' to eat but dirt. And we were glad to have it. Kids these days don't get it. When I inform the Grands of this they giggle, hug me, and say "GRANDPA DAN!!!". They simply can't fathom how tough it was.

Now, back to wipers. I didn't do a vid 'cause there's nothing to hear - they just go back & forth.

Dan
            Last edited by DanStokes; January 26, 2012, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X