Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• groucho
    replied
    Whatever happened to Reingold, Ballentine, & Olympia (Oly)?

Leave a comment:

• Barry Donovan
    replied
    Originally posted by daved931 View Post
    I love Yuengling. Can't get it Maine though. I mostly drink Bud Light (I know, I know). If I'm going out for a decent meal, I'll drink a seasonal Sam Adams or a Red Hook or something like that though. I like good beer, but when I'm hanging out with my buddies (and drinking in volume) or at the end of a long, hot day, I'll take a Bud Light.
    never heard of it.

I don't drink anyways.
    I wonder what russian trade will do with the wto stuff taking place.

Leave a comment:

• daved931
    replied
    I love Yuengling. Can't get it Maine though. I mostly drink Bud Light (I know, I know). If I'm going out for a decent meal, I'll drink a seasonal Sam Adams or a Red Hook or something like that though. I like good beer, but when I'm hanging out with my buddies (and drinking in volume) or at the end of a long, hot day, I'll take a Bud Light.
    Last edited by daved931; January 25, 2012, 07:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• moparmaniac07
    replied
    Originally posted by ls7gto View Post
    Its still local, but not cheap.

It's still cheap. Maybe not lager that's $20/case, but I just got a case of premium for $12 a few weeks ago.

Leave a comment:

• ls7gto
    replied
    Labatt and stella are both made by in-bev.

Guinness is made by Diageo.
    Diageo is a global alcoholic beverages company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is the world's largest producer of spirits and a major producer of beer and wine.
    Diageo's brands include Smirnoff (the world's best-selling vodka), Johnnie Walker (the world's best-selling scotch whisky),Baileys (the world's best-selling liqueur) and Guinness (the world's best-selling stout).[9][10] It is also the exclusive international distributor of Jos

Leave a comment:

• bulletproof
    replied
    im a big fan of guinness and sam adams black lager....

Leave a comment:

• bnjny
    replied
    Originally posted by milner351 View Post
    Let's hope by making it bigger they don't ruin it.

Sometimes more means worse. Let's hope that's not the case here.

I like "Yingaling" hope when they start the brewery in OH, it will be more readily available here in MI.
    For now - in cans (boats and concrete floors go better with cans) I'll bow my hat to the Canadians - Labatts and Molsen.
    Love Labatt's and Molsen!

Leave a comment:

• Shawn Anderson
    replied
    I have seen Hams in Michigan recently, I like Lyon Strout for a strout, Mad Hatter or Two Heated for a IPA, and all domestics

Leave a comment:

• milner351
    replied
    Let's hope by making it bigger they don't ruin it.

Sometimes more means worse. Let's hope that's not the case here.

I like "Yingaling" hope when they start the brewery in OH, it will be more readily available here in MI.
    For now - in cans (boats and concrete floors go better with cans) I'll bow my hat to the Canadians - Labatts and Molsen.

Leave a comment:

• Huskinhano
    replied
    Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post

hanging out in westport too much

Westport was named the fifth top-earning city in the US, with a median family income of $193,540 and median home price of $1,200,000 in July, 2008.[28]
    Doesn't do it for me. Like drinking Bud. Oh wait they make Bud.

Leave a comment:

• Huskinhano
    replied
    Originally posted by Anotheroldgearhead View Post
    My favorite domestic beer......privately family owned for a long time. Hats off to them!!

Long live Yuengling Lager!!!

X2! BTW where in PA are you?

Leave a comment:

• bnjny
    replied
    Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post

hanging out in westport too much

Westport was named the fifth top-earning city in the US, with a median family income of $193,540 and median home price of $1,200,000 in July, 2008.[28]

Figures you would drink a so-so Belgian beer...

Yuengling Lager is a great beer... I love many of my locals... Brooklyn and Blue Point are two of my favorite... Remember that many beers are bottled here, in the USA...

Leave a comment:

• ls7gto
    replied
    Here is the list...tried posting it , But failed miserably ! so look at it yourself.

( dont know how spidey quotes those long articles? )

Leave a comment:

• ls7gto
    replied
    Dave the Bartender, any Good rum drink recipes you want to share?

I used to work at a Ferd dealership that overlook the Yingaling plant. That was before it was cool to drink it, and all the coal crackers drank it because it was local and CHEAP. Its still local, but not cheap.

As for complaining about american made beer, we arent the only Country loosing our beer. In-bev Which bought Bud, has bought alot of other beer companies !

Leave a comment:

• Dave the Bartender
    replied
    A friend in GA turned me onto it and I have been drinking it every since here in FL. Good stuff, for sure. I guess everyone knows Bud Light is going to capture more of the market with a new beer that will be marketed during the Super Bowl this year. Bud Light Platinum will come in a "blue" bottle and will be 6 or 7 % alcohol !

On the Kegworks site I frequent, two employees were asked by the Bud folks to taste test it and they said it is good !

I say Duh ! . . . it's beer isn't it !

Yuengling drunker DTB "hic-up"

p.s. Buuuuurp!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X