X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpiderGearsMan
    replied

hanging out in westport too much

Westport was named the fifth top-earning city in the US, with a median family income of $193,540 and median home price of $1,200,000 in July, 2008.[28]
    Last edited by SpiderGearsMan; January 25, 2012, 08:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 67pete300
    replied
    Yuengling is great when you need cans and don't want to have to drink that awful stuff that is readily available in cans. And it's generally cheaper than microbrews if you need bulk (think tubing trip.) Their Black and Tan is nice too.

Leave a comment:

• stangbanger
    replied
    Love yeungling! Some buddies and I make a run to NY or PA every couple of months to stock up, as it's not sold here

Leave a comment:

• nesabo
    replied
    They just started selling Yuengling in Ohio. Good Stuff, used to have to run to the PA border to get some.

Leave a comment:

• Pumpkin
    replied
    I prefer to drink beer rather than talk about beer, unless we're doing it at the same time. Oh, wait, I am drinking beer. Yuengling Lager is a great beer, but I can't get it here in WI. I used to drink it in GA. when I lived there.

Leave a comment:

• Anotheroldgearhead
    replied
    My favorite domestic beer......privately family owned for a long time. Hats off to them!!

Long live Yuengling Lager!!!

Last edited by Anotheroldgearhead; January 24, 2012, 11:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SSChevyManiac
    replied
    How bout them apples eh?

Leave a comment:

• Huskinhano
    started a topic Lets talk beer

Lets talk beer

OK, quiz time. Who is the largest American owned brewery? The answer will shock you

Answer: Yuengling! They also employ less people then Sam Adams but they make more money. Bud and Miller are no longer American owned and Miller owns Coors. I saw this on TV the other night, they were interviewing Dick Yeungling. Yuengling is building a new brewery in Ohio too I believe. They are sold in 14 states
    Last edited by Huskinhano; January 24, 2012, 08:25 PM.
Working...
X