replied
    here are my preferences,

Free Cold Beer
    Cold Beer
    Free Beer

Leave a comment:

• PatricksDad
    replied
    I like cold beer. Unless it's not. Then I like it almost as much.

Leave a comment:

• bnjny
    replied
    Tried a Russian beer called Yarpivo... Inexpensive and not bad...

http://www.carlsberggroup.com/brands/Pages/YARPIVO.aspx

Leave a comment:

• 1_slo_gen_2
    replied
    it's a bit of a trek, but come on over!

Leave a comment:

• ls7gto
    replied
    showing yourself, and beer is taken as a open invite in my neck of the woods!

Leave a comment:

• 1_slo_gen_2
    replied
    speaking of beer...I did some shopping for the garage....

Click image for larger version

Name:	390745_2505099740560_1045006579_2830028_1653230895_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	860006

Leave a comment:

• hoofhearted
    replied
    Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
    I prefer to drink beer rather than talk about beer, unless we're doing it at the same time. Oh, wait, I am drinking beer. Yuengling Lager is a great beer, but I can't get it here in WI. I used to drink it in GA. when I lived there.
    Maybe not Matt, but you can get Point Beer. They have a variety and its all good. How many have tried Grain Belt Beer???

Leave a comment:

• ls7gto
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ls7gto
    replied
    New owners now!

Leave a comment:

• SpiderGearsMan
    replied
    rheingold tried a comeback in 1994

no dice

Leave a comment:

• ls7gto
    replied
    Yankee fans drank Ballantine, and Mets fans had Rheingold.
    Since 2005, the Ballantine Ale brand has been owned and marketed by the Pabst Brewing Company, which in turn outsources the brewing to the Miller Brewing Company.
    Because Ballantine is now widely sold in 40-ounce bottles, it is often lumped together with Olde English 800 and other malt liquors in the public mind.

Rheingold shut down operations in 1976, when they were unable to compete with the large national breweries. Corporate consolidation and the rise of national breweries led to the demise of dozens of regional breweries. The Orange, New Jersey brewery was the last facility to close.
    In 2005, Drinks Americas of Wilton Ct., whose iconic brands include Trump Vodka and Dr. Dre Cognac, purchased Rheingold Brewing. Drinks Americas has reformulated the Rheingold product for follow through distribution throughout the US. The date of the release is currently unknown.
    Rheingold beer will return to the New York Metropolitan market. Drinks Americas will be selling Rheingold Beer in August 2010.

Leave a comment:

• ls7gto
    replied
    [QUOTE=groucho;604784]Whatever happened to Reingold, Ballentine, & Olympia (Oly)?[/QUOTE
    heres Olympia...
    As with many other regional breweries, ownership of this brewery eventually passed through several corporations including Pabst, G. Heileman, and Stroh's, until the brewery was eventually purchased by SABMiller. For a time, the Olympia brewery took over the brewing of other Pacific Northwest brands as their original breweries were closed one by one, including the Lucky Lager brewery in Vancouver, Washington, the Henry Weinhard's brewery in Portland, Oregon, and the Rainier Beer brewery in Seattle, Washington. Miller closed the Olympia brewery on July 1, 2003 citing the unprofitability of such a small brewery. However, beer marketed under the Olympia Beer name continues to be manufactured by SABMiller at a plant in Irwindale, California.
    [edit]

Leave a comment:

• bulletproof
    replied
    Originally posted by ls7gto View Post
    Labatt and stella are both made by in-bev.

Guinness is made by Diageo.
    Diageo is a global alcoholic beverages company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is the world's largest producer of spirits and a major producer of beer and wine.
    Diageo's brands include Smirnoff (the world's best-selling vodka), Johnnie Walker (the world's best-selling scotch whisky),Baileys (the world's best-selling liqueur) and Guinness (the world's best-selling stout).[9][10] It is also the exclusive international distributor of Jos
    i toured the guinness brewary in Dublin ... awesome place . the guinness store is shaped like a giant pint glass.. at the top level theres a bar with a 360 degree few of the city...

Leave a comment:

• BKBridges
    replied
    Oly Oly O
    My dad would load the fam into the Monaco wagon and head north, camping nights and driving days. Always stopped at the Olympia brewery in Tumwater for some reason. Our family tent had quite a few Olympia patches on it. There was one with a kegger accelerating on a set of slicks...Its all gone now. Miller brews Oly in Irwindale CA. We used to stop at the Rainier brewery as well.
    Local brew here is Stone (AB ale or IPA are my faves). Firestone DBA is tasty...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X