Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Elliott Wal-Mart car at Daytona

Gonna start shopping at Walmart Spidey?

Bit of a splash from the final day of NASCAR Media Day on Thursday, as Bill Elliott announced he'll return to the Sprint Cup series for one race: the July Coke Zero 400 at Daytona. He'll be driving the car … Continue reading →

lowest prices on the chinese junk everybody else sells

HENDRICK ENGINES ftw

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
      lowest prices on the chinese junk everybody else sells

HENDRICK ENGINES ftw
      Hey, don't the Chinese own part of GM?
      Tom
      Overdrive is overrated

Comment

they own part of YOU !!!

Comment

So OBAMA own's a Nascar Team, or 10, LOL Just funny or Ironic no matter how you look at it your Cheering for hhis Team what a sellout
          2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
          First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
          2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
          2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Wow, this is sad. Will Bill is in a GM facsimile.
            Wonder if he misses the real Nascar stuff, when he was running with Coors in the 80's?
            Andrew
            1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
            2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
              So OBAMA own's a Nascar Team, or 10, LOL Just funny or Ironic no matter how you look at it your Cheering for hhis Team what a sellout
              Just cause the company was seized and my livelihood was ruined ..doesn't mean the FORDS got any BETTER !! HA HA GM RULES ..even with a big zero settin on it

Comment

I met Bill Elliot in the lobby of the Hampton Inn in Laurinburg, NC, during a Maxton weekend. I thought it was him and once he said something I knew it for sure. He was staying there and going to Rockingham to watch his son in an ARCA race. A real nice guy. Very down to earth.

Comment

Working...
                X