Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumpkin
    replied
    Mustang "Unit", I'm loving it here on my end. Drive Unit, drive!

Leave a comment:

• sueunit
    replied
    Nah,

Red isn't a goner, I am.

He has me completely enamored.

Would never steal him from pdub, tho.

Stay tuned for more paragraphs in the Love Affair novel after we go driving tomorrow! Might have to turn on the defroster to unfog the windows.

Leave a comment:

• t russell
    replied
    Reds a goner for sure

Leave a comment:

• ksj2
    replied
    Mon-Wed-Friday= Sueunit
    Tues-Thurs-Sat Pdub
    Sunday = A day of rest for Red( Reds going to need it LOL)

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Originally posted by sueunit View Post
    Gosh, racer red is SOOOOOOOO much fun to drive!

His shiny red coat, glistening in the sun, lured me from the comfort of our living room into his soft supple driver's seat. I ran my hand over his gear shift, gently tracing the gear markings, and stirring old memories.

This boy has an added dimension to all the ones I have known before....

5th gear!
    That was the funnest ride I've ever been on. I can't STAND to ride with anybody else drivng - I have to drive. But there I was in Red's right seat laughing my ass off, dang my face hurts. 85 mph on the two-lane, Unit talking to the cars ahead of us, "Get outta the way! You're going too SLOW!"

That was fun. I mean that was real life-moment fun. But I think I just lost this car. Yep, Bubba the Truck looks like my ride from now on.

We were barely back home when Unit asked me, "When are you going to Michigan for the jam? I'll keep Red's battery charged up for you."
    Last edited by pdub; January 28, 2012, 12:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BangShift McT
    replied
    This is getting pretty steamy...lol

Leave a comment:

• sueunit
    replied
    Gosh, racer red is SOOOOOOOO much fun to drive!

His shiny red coat, glistening in the sun, lured me from the comfort of our living room into his soft supple driver's seat. I ran my hand over his gear shift, gently tracing the gear markings, and stirring old memories.

This boy has an added dimension to all the ones I have known before....

5th gear!

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Today Unit is going to drive Red. From me, nothing else will do. Clutch, gears and all. She's driven a shift-it before but it's been a long time. We have to close the circle.

She so lovingly let me get the car we absolutely didn't need, and by golly she's going to drive it.

Leave a comment:

• DanStokes
    replied
    The whole "Lady with a Mustang" thing puts me in mind of Catherine the Great. But never mind.......

ME has NO interest. I've tried to kindle some secret lust but it isn't there. I'm guessing it stems in part from growing up outside the US, and she was raised by non-car people (cars are appliances types).

Dan

Leave a comment:

• nesabo
    replied
    Better to have her "secretly" lusting for your car then hating it. Just keep an eye on how many miles are on it...

Leave a comment:

• brandontinley
    replied
    maybe unit will take you for a ride if she takes red away... then you can have a driver to take you where you wanna go...lol yea right that wouldn't work for me either

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Originally posted by STINEY View Post
    I see PeeWee being back to driving Bubba the Truck full-time. Well, it was fun while it lasted PeeWee...... now you'll see why some guys have to resort to hotrodding their pickups....
    There's still the brand-new Fusion, Bluebelle. It's a 6 cylinder. It's faster than a hearse, if Unit takes Red away....

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Yes Gail, I am. I knew it a whole long time ago before today. Yes, I sure am a lucky guy. It took a whole lot of years and bruises to get here, but yes, I am indeed a lucky man. And grateful for it all, too.

Leave a comment:

• LORENSWIFE
    replied
    Originally posted by peewee View Post
    Y'all have to know in all truthfullness, I've had nothing to do with any of this. But I'm loving it. My wife is living a secret life. She's sleeping right now, but I'll bet there's more to come. I never knew it. If she can write a few hundred pages like that at a time, I can shoot pool and drink beer for a living.

I never knew it. What a revelation. After 12 years together, I never knew it. Plus, she seems to like Red okay enough....
    You too are a lucky man PeeWee.

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Y'all have to know in all truthfullness, I've had nothing to do with any of this. But I'm loving it. My wife is living a secret life. She's sleeping right now, but I'll bet there's more to come. I never knew it. If she can write a few hundred pages like that at a time, I can shoot pool and drink beer for a living.

I never knew it. What a revelation. After 12 years together, I never knew it. Plus, she seems to like Red a whole lot....the whole thing is a dream.
    Last edited by pdub; January 27, 2012, 11:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X