This thing looks SO ANGRY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This thing looks SO ANGRY

I think the camera man and spectators are trying to get killed.

There's a whole channel full of this thing. Watch it pace back and forth across the trail like a caged pitbull trying to bite your hand off!
    sigpic

the wildest version of that I have ever seen.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

So much for Tread Lightly.

If you don't know.... look it up.
      Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

Still, it is pretty entertaining.

If I were being chased by the Taliban, I wouldn't want to be driving anything else.
        Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

that buggy is so f'n angry - ive never seen a buggy turn rpms like that with that kind of wheel spin, my gawd that thing is evil
          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

If all the RC cars I've beat up through the years growing up have taught me anything, it's a vehicle like that is pretty indestructible and can go about anywhere.
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

can't do ads

Comment

Originally posted by Caveman Tony View Post
                So much for Tread Lightly.

If you don't know.... look it up.
                Yeah, his answer to things is MOAR THROTTLE! Just floor it and hope, if its his land that is one thing, if its a public trail then he is a fargin idiot that gets people thrown off trails. I love the buggy though, makes me want to build something like that for winter up here, but with a good heater and an enclosed cockpit.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
                  can't do ads
                  Ads? Not my video or car or anything like that, if that's what you meant.
                  sigpic

Comment

thats pretty wild!! never seen one ran that hard... not much crawling
                    COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455 View Post
                      Yeah, his answer to things is MOAR THROTTLE! Just floor it and hope, if its his land that is one thing, if its a public trail then he is a fargin idiot that gets people thrown off trails. I love the buggy though, makes me want to build something like that for winter up here, but with a good heater and an enclosed cockpit.
                      I think the frame is a distraction, while very pretty to be sure, it seems not that much thought was given toward the "task" at hand until later in the build.
                      All the hit and hope horsepower removes finesse responsibilty from the driver.
                      Last edited by LORENSWIFE; January 27, 2012, 10:52 PM.
                      That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

That looks to be major fun. I'm sure you won't find a link to that on the Tree Hugger home page. Even in Tennessee, they've all but shut down all of the places you can go and do stuff like that. Unless you own the property youself. It's a shame.
                        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

This thing needs to go on the blog. What an animal! I really don't thing you can take the slow crawling approach with mud soaked rocks like you can in say Moab. You need to maintain a little momentum and wheelspeed in situations like that to maintain traction. That said, this guy does seem to use a little more throttle than finesse. Seems the truck is out of control most of the time.
                          Still plays with trucks....

Comment

that thing is INSANE i want one.... i definatly agree on the enclosed cockpit. can you imagine the rocks and dirt flying off those from tires it would be hell to get nocked out by a rock while driving...lol

Comment

I thought about that at one point also. Gravel was being launched into low earth orbit and those guys weren't even wearing sunglasses.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X