Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep.......that thing's a beast
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

No helmets=stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
        That looks to be major fun. I'm sure you won't find a link to that on the Tree Hugger home page. Even in Tennessee, they've all but shut down all of the places you can go and do stuff like that. Unless you own the property youself. It's a shame.
        Ditto. Rubicon Trail is still closed too, right?
        Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

A touch of moderation and I would have a lot more respect for the guy. I was thinking "finally" when the joints let go at the end. That was.... What? $2500 worth of front end that gave up in the last seen. The flying debris? helmet/respirator.....

That said I would love to drive it.

Steve
          Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

I say forget moderation. This + moderation = Jeeps. They do say "Shot on private land with permission to wheel this way." The trails look plenty worn, so I'd imagine that is correct, might be an off-roading park. I have another link here, it shows just how many vehicles are out there doing it. Without a place dedicated to this type of maylay, they'd be doing it all over the place, resulting in much more damage. Think of every car you've seen at the dragway, racing on the streets instead.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X