My Personel Power Tour. GPS Following help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Personel Power Tour. GPS Following help please

I've got my hot rod Mustang broken in enough that I think I'm ready to take a big drive with it. I figure about 3500 miles round trip should do it. San Antonio Tx-Simi Valley Ca. I know how to get there so thats no problem.

What I want to do is set up the online GPS tracking that Frieburger uses when he works on his cars on the road (LOL) sorry Dave.

I have an iPhone4 (not "s").

I have no problem with having to become a Twitter or Facebooky if that makes any defference.

I don't know if anybody would care where I am or how long I can hold 83MPH in West Texas,and how many times I stop for gas,but who knows it might be cool.

I'm thinking of a stop at MSD in El Paso,and Spectra and Magna Flow. I also want to hit the Hot Rod cruise in Torrance(?)Thursday(?) Maybe Bobs in Burbank and The Peterson if the thing is behaving in traffic.

I'm on the fence about the Pomona Swap Meet,Long beach doesn't fit date wise.Last week of Feb.,first week of March.

Anyway about the GPS HOW?

OH I got to order some Bang Shift stickers and shirts....
    Last edited by Cyclone03; February 22, 2012, 07:26 PM. Reason: Title change

You need the "Glympse" app on your iPhone. If you have a Facebook account you can tell glimpse to post a link to Facebook or you can copy/paste a link here..
    Powertour off/on since 2002
    sigpic

Comment

I like the sound of this!
      "We can't stop here, IT's bat country!"

Comment

Shirts and stickers on order, I want one of those "staff" polos Booger wears when I see him at those places my car isn't allowed,pre 64 events,but I'm sure I have to earn it. Maybe if I do a write up on my road trip?
        Truth is I don't want it to be a Frieburger type adventure so it would basicly be "I drove 4 hours with no problems,filled up with gas.took a p!$$,drove 4 hours stopped for gas,....." boring.Like me.

Comment

i'll be in austin feb 11th if you wannastretch your mustangs legs on a pre-trip run
          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclone03 View Post
            Shirts and stickers on order, I want one of those "staff" polos Booger wears when I see him at those places my car isn't allowed,pre 64 events,but I'm sure I have to earn it. Maybe if I do a write up on my road trip?
            Truth is I don't want it to be a Frieburger type adventure so it would basicly be "I drove 4 hours with no problems,filled up with gas.took a p!$$,drove 4 hours stopped for gas,....." boring.Like me.
            I wish I could go four hours without taking a whiz........... not anymore.
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
              i'll be in austin feb 11th if you wannastretch your mustangs legs on a pre-trip run
              Have you been to the Saturday Night cruise on IH35 at Cabellas in Buda?

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                I wish I could go four hours without taking a whiz........... not anymore.
                Yea it's kind of a dream......

Comment

Ok trip is on,I'm setting off on either Sunday the 26th or Monday the
                  26th.
                  I'm just blasting IH 10,planning to over night in Tucson.
                  If my pic works this is what to watch out for....
                  Can I send a pic from my iPhone strait here?
                  Damn I'm dumb on this stuff.
                  Someday I'll learn how to play with the cool Internet kids....
                  Last edited by Cyclone03; February 22, 2012, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Have a good trip. And yeah someone needs to school us on photos......phone to site.
                    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

OK I app'ed Glymps to my iPhone is it posible to add a link in my other thread,no face book,do I have to have it to link Glymps?

I know, foul for running two threads but just call this one the "tool" thread.

Or maybe I'm the tool.......................

Comment

Working...
                      X