No announcement yet.

Thanks everyone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for your loss Brian,my condolences.

Comment

Sorry for you loss Brian.
      Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

My condolences Brian!
        www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Sorry for your loss Brian.

Comment

My condolences, Brian.
            "First I believe if you keep the RPM's high enough, ANYTHING is possible." PeeWee

Comment

I am sorry for your loss Brian. Like you I had the priveledge to know both of my brand fathers and have one or both in my life for close to 34 years. It makes that loss especially hard when youre were close as I suspect you were...Like I said at my pap-pap's eulogy, "we are here not to mourn the the life of this mean, crusty old geezer, but to celebrate his life and the positive impacts he had on each and every one of us". (we had a special relationship lol)
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Sorry for you and your family's loss. It's a tough time for sure, but keep your chin up, give the wife and kids extra hugs, and know we are there with you in spirit.
                Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Tough deal man. Really great that the little dudes got to know him, hold on to those memories.
                  Thursday will suck but you know that going in...

My grandfather died last year, he was a Philly cop for over 30 years. I have his badge sitting on my desk at home, I look at it everyday.
                  Hang tough.
                  Time Wasters...
                  http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
                  http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

R.I.P. Grandpa - sorry to hear that Brian.
                    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Glad you and your Kids had the time with him, the one regret in my life is my son never met my Father they are so much alike...
                      2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                      First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                      2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                      2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Brian you and your family will be in our thoughts. Be strong for the little ones.
                        Solutions are often obvious once you get the questions right.

Comment

Love ya, brother. PM sent

Dan

Comment

Cherish the memories Brian. We are all stardust.
                            BKB
                            www.FBthrottlebodies.com
                            Bruce K Bridges

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
                              Glad you and your Kids had the time with him, the one regret in my life is my son never met my Father they are so much alike...
                              never met my own granpda either.
                              similar story..grandma towards the end (she bacame mentally disabled) called me his name once.

sorry for the loss. The reality of grandpas always move on and do not go away.
                              Previously boxer3main
                              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Sorry for your loss, Brian. I just lost my grandfather in November, I'm still feeling the pain. My grandfather passed unexpectedly (he fell from a ladder while cleaning his gutters), which was very hard on us all. In your case you have already been feeling the pain leading up to this day, knowing that his time was short. In a way it will get easier very soon, knowing that he is now at peace. Hang in there, we are all pullin' for ya.
                                Still plays with trucks....

Comment

Working...
                                X