Clay Bar-how do you guys store it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clay Bar-how do you guys store it?

I put mine away just a couple days ago, and it was Hell getting it out of a zip lock baggie
    STUGOTS

I spray the hell outa the inside of the bag with instant detailer, and spray and work the clay real go before putting it in and zipping it shut. Mime wasnt real bad to get out the following week.
    Reading , Pa
    Good Guys rodders rep.
    "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
    Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Originally posted by ls7gto View Post
      I spray the hell outa the inside of the bag with instant detailer, and spray and work the clay real go before putting it in and zipping it shut. Mime wasnt real bad to get out the following week.
      Yep - juice it up - and I wrap it in Saran Wrap or similar and squeeze the air out before closing baggie - then back in the soap dish thing.
      And when it starts looking used up don't toss it - save it for bugs or tar - and use the good one for the paint. Like rags - we all have good rags, sorta good rags, and not so good rags.
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Keep it in the little plastic thing it comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by ls7gto View Post
          X2. and keep it out of the heat! Toss it in the freezer for 10 to skin the outside if it's *really* obstinate.
          Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by 99_ls1 View Post
            X2. and keep it out of the heat! Toss it in the freezer for 10 to skin the outside if it's *really* obstinate.
            what's obstinate?
            STUGOTS

Comment

Clay Bar-how do you guys store it?

Ha ~Insert obvious answer here_____________
              JK
              That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Working...
              X