Profound Revelation (To ME) - Broadcast News is BullS***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amen Brother! Preach it!

But that's how some of us feel... maybe not you.... If you don't listen to politics and don't care about it... that's fine. Most of the bitchin' and moanin' done over politics is worthless anyway, they don't care about the little folks and never will. So long as the little folks are fed, they stay pretty quite and content. So there is no need to care about them... But PLEASE, don't vote. Let those of us who will actually know what is at stake and are interested in a specific outcome of an election make your decisions for you...

i mean ya don't care right? so what difference would it make?
    Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

This is not going a correct path here, we're going to get too...the P word.

But yes the poor pathetic sheep stand in line to vote for yet another narcissistic <person> to replace the one before, and the same process begins again, based on the calendar. Didn't work, try again.

It's a phsychological profile - why would anybody get into being a political candidate at all if they were not already self-obsessed and camera-hungry? It's statistically proven - male politicians in particular are very prone to sexual improprieties, because they are used to it, the insatiable lust for it all. I'll tell you what you want to hear for you to vote for me, but when I do indeed get the job, I'll do what I want because I'm in power. Behind closed doors.

Try to call a Senator. I'll bet you don't get through but maybe they kissed your baby for the camera while on the campaign trail, if your baby was lucky enough to be there for it when cameras were rolling.

I can't believe I just typed all that but there it is, from my lowly perspective. And it's not party-specific, so maybe I won't get banned. I'd die if I was banned from the BS jam at Mike's place in June.
      Last edited by pdub; February 2, 2012, 03:47 PM.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
      X