No announcement yet.

SUPERBOWL thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Superbowl was already played....Kyle Williams was the NYG MVP....

Last edited by Chassisman; February 1, 2012, 12:44 AM.
    The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
      does anybody 100 miles west of Indiapolis give a rats ass bout the super bowl ?
      I'd be willing to bet money on yes.

Why the Pack isn't in the gama IMO

"Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

....In Honor of Kyle Williams there will be 4 qtrs of Silence/Darkness on the West Coast.

Comment

One of the greatest articles EVER in the Wall Street Journal... I was at the game....and at the "Lights Out" game against the Steelers...

Comment

What's a Superbowl?
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

ill be rooting for the giants, just because the patriots fans are so damn annoying up here and its fun to hear their excuses after their team chokes
              formerly 1988montecarloss, 3198 posts
              http://bangshift.com/forum/member.ph...88montecarloss

Comment

Originally posted by 1988montecarloss 2 View Post
                ill be rooting for the giants, just because the patriots fans are so damn annoying up here and its fun to hear their excuses after their team chokes
                That pretty much goes for any team's fans. I don't get sports fans.
                The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Going to get together with the Lohnes clan and watch the game. I was in LA at Rob Kinnan's house for the last one. It was awesome to escape the talk radio pit of despair the week following the game.

If they win, it will be cool to take the boys into the parade. If they lose I still had a fun afternoon/evening with my family.

The Super Bowl is the biggest unofficial national holiday this country has and I really dig the spectacle of the game, even when the Pats aren't playing in it (even though they have been in 5 of the last 11...woot!)

When the 1986 Red Sox lost the world series to the Mets, the Boston GM at the time was Lou Gorman. He was asked by a reporter what he would do the following day after such a crushing defeat. His response pretty well sums it up. "The sun will rise, the sun will set, and I will eat lunch."

Brian
                  Last edited by Brian Lohnes; February 1, 2012, 05:28 AM.
                  That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

My annivarsery is on SuperBowl Sunday, I got married in the begining of Feburary because there isn't any drag racing going on and figured I would usually be home. Labor Day was out of the question, lol
                    Originally posted by TC
                    also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

the mets have the curse now

Comment

I live 110 miles West of Indy and I'm very interested in the Super Bowl, now is that the Baskefball or Hockey Championship game?
                        Last edited by Grumpy; February 1, 2012, 06:15 PM.
                        sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                          What's a Superbowl?

its what i need after eating a couple value meals from taco bell
                          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Nope, I could not give a s^*t about the game. We have about 200 cars of all types meeting in the desert for a cruise out to Barstow, Ca to Peggy Sue's 50's Diner. Its a yearly thing on superbowl morning and it gives those who care, time to get home to watch the game.

For those who may be in the area and care to go, the meeting place is at the junction of SR-18 and Bear Valley Road at 7:30 am. Departure is at 8 am. No freeways involved!
                            Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

Originally posted by bearphoto View Post
                              Nope, I could not give a s^*t about the game. We have about 200 cars of all types meeting in the desert for a cruise out to Barstow, Ca to Peggy Sue's 50's Diner. Its a yearly thing on superbowl morning and it gives those who care, time to get home to watch the game.

For those who may be in the area and care to go, the meeting place is at the junction of SR-18 and Bear Valley Road at 7:30 am. Departure is at 8 am. No freeways involved!
                              Sounds like a lot of fun except that part at 07:30. I'd have to be up at 04....Oh my God it's early.
                              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X