I'm Worth It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Worth It

I've gotta "love" this. From the MSN home page, where they lure you to pages that contain nothing but links that want you to zing the counter on their search engine Bing. I've tried to copy the text and hopefully the links are not even active.

This young virgin lady will never suffer from a confidence problem...

Madonna on her high-priced concert tickets: 'I'm worth it'
    Feb. 2, 2012, 11:02 AM EST
    WENN

Pop superstar Madonna doesn't sympathize with fans who grumble about the escalating price of her concert tickets. She says they should "start saving" their money because she's "worth it."
    Bing: Watch Madonna videos
    Tickets for the singer's live shows are always in high demand, allowing promoters to list them at premium prices, despite some complaints from devotees about having to dig deep to afford mediocre seats.
    But Madonna, who is planning to hit the road later this year, is unconcerned because she guarantees ticketholders will have a good time at her gigs.
    Also: Madonna says famous 'Like a Virgin' writhing was ad-libbed
    She tells Newsweek magazine, "Start saving your pennies now. People spend $300 on crazy things all the time, things like handbags. So work all year, scrape the money together, and come to my show. I'm worth it."
    The forthcoming tour will be in support of her new album, "MDNA," which will be released in March.
    Also: Madonna's 'MDNA' album cover revealed
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

If she was on fire I wouldn't pee on her to put her out. I prefer my singers with talent - and good looks are kinda nice, too. You may get the accurate impression that I don't care much for her or her act. I won't be saving any money for tickets to her sham.

Dan

Comment

Working...
    X