Only in Mexico does the prop fall off in mid flight.........LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only in Mexico does the prop fall off in mid flight.........LOL

A Cessna 172B pilot in Mexico had to save his plane after his airplane propeller detached in flight. Yes, detached. Plonk. You can see the action from the cockpit in this video, including the exhilaration and relief of the passengers at the end.
    The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Dad's B-47 used to lose engines on a regular basis.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

the screaming. damn. I would have crashed on purpose.

I knew I saw this already, it is over a year old.

freaking internet. middle of winter..when internet ought to be internet. No. it is just got to stop like a bear and hibernate.

like fuel injection at 30 below.
      Last edited by Barry Donovan; February 2, 2012, 09:48 PM.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Kalitta Air has a few stories like this, but they tend to fly 747 cargo birds. They take off with 4 engines, and land with three. Not three running, but three present and accounted for.

Yeah its the same Kalitta that sometimes runs a TFD. Their planes were scary, loaded quite a few of them over the years. We werent fond of them because they would often break after we got them loaded, then we would have to go unload them and put it on an Evergreen or ATA bird. Then it would sit on our ramp for weeks while they wait for parts. Methinks they should spend more time and money keeping the planes safe, and take a break from the TFD.

Comment

Yea, just do a search for "kalitta air crash 747". A lot of crashes go unreported in the media.
          Attached Files
          Shelter animals make great pets

Comment

They only care if lots of people are on the plane, if its just a cargo bird smacking the ground in an unpopulated area there is no dirt to report.

Comment

Working...
            X