Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patrick....Buying her way through racing.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is not the first time this has been done, just more media coverage because it's Danica. There are other loopholes in the system. Like the past champion's provisional. It's a guarentee of a spot in the field for the most recent past champion who doesn't qualify on speed. Terry Labonte and Bill Elliott use them when they score a ride.It probably should be called the DW rule. He wore it out the last year he"raced". Yea he stayed around a little too long. It's now limited to 6 uses per year.

Comment

Michael Waltrip has bought his ride before, so have many others.... nothing new here....

Comment

it is a political thing.

the ellens and butch cuts and priests jumping off bridges.

doing things in the wrong place at the wrong time needs national tv today...only to reel in 400 million years of mans big ..... in charge.

ever see a four foot blond with master sargent stripes.
        clinton puckers in the wrong place for that one.

anyhoo.. I am glad shes there. I hope something manly happens. I am the chauvinist pig that should not have replied.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Wait a second, are we talking about a race car driver that has achieved a level due to business reasons over hard knocks and experience? This is huge news. It isn't like this type of thing has been happening for 50 years....oh wait, it has.

Brian
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Get over it...
            its actually pretty smart and it goes deeper than just the 500, its all year long and next year she will get the points again if Rutamen can keep the car in the top 35 for her full year. Its big business and its by the rules.

Rusty did it last year for his kid and that was a one off race, at least she plans to stick around for a few years. Bane in the 21 car used the 19 cars points last year also and no one cried foul, some one else used the 44 cars points last year but I don't remember who that was, that's how much it doesn't matter, the list goes on and goes back to the start of the top 35 rule.

you want to piss about something how about the Thursday duels race only one car in each race can race their way into the 500.

Will someone please tell me whats the point of that to me,,,

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
              Wait a second, are we talking about a race car driver that has achieved a level due to business reasons over hard knocks and experience? This is huge news. It isn't like this type of thing has been happening for 50 years....oh wait, it has.

Brian
              Yeah, it sounds like TC is new to this racing thing....
              Originally posted by TC
              also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

It's a no-brainer deal for Baldwin also. He's got a driver and team that finished third in the last restrictor plate race, and made it into the 500 last year. Kept their nose clean all year and earned those points. It's a pretty good bet that they can do it again with some support from the current champions organization, I'm guessing. That's a pretty smart group at TBR, in my estimation.
                "First I believe if you keep the RPM's high enough, ANYTHING is possible." PeeWee

Comment

Working...
                X