just saw the disc brake kit I want for my Mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just saw the disc brake kit I want for my Mustang

New brake system for 15" & larger wheels.

1 recipients
    CC: recipientsYou More
    BCC: recipientsYou

Issue: 0081
    Dear Valued Customer,
    Introducing our new:
    12" x 1.25" Rotor, 4 Piston Forged Aluminum Caliper Brake System
    Fits 65-73 DRUM spindles and 15" and larger wheels.
    Using only premium components, this complete 'turn-key' brake system offers the highest level of performance available for 15" wheels. Using heavy duty directional vane 12" x 1.25" rotors mounted to an aluminum hat this system offers great weight savings and exceptional cooling. Stress flow forged aluminum calipers with 4 stainless steel pistons accept .800" thick pads in a variety of compounds. Our custom spindle bracket requires no modification to your DRUM spindles and enables the kit to fit popular wheels.
    Fits 65-73 Mustangs, Falcons and other Fords that used the same spindles. Direct bolt on to 65-73 Mustang V8 OE drum spindles (65-67 any spindle, 68-73 drum version only). Retains OE track width and enables use of 15x7 (or larger) vintage style & backspace wheels without spacers or modifications.
    For more information and images please visit our website at http://www.streetortrack.com/Street-...-pr-24554.html
    To unsubscribe, please visit:

Reply to: Reply to Street or Track LLC
    Reply to Street or Track LLC
    Send

Do you think I could put my head through the windshield with these?

Last edited by Huskinhano; February 4, 2012, 01:05 PM.
    Tom
    Overdrive is overrated

Tom,

Here's what I've been upto recently...
    I'm currently doing a discbrake-conversion on my '60 NewYorker which uses almost the same spindle as shown in the ad. I'm using 11.75" vented rotors, which are about $40.- each.

Had some self-designed adapter plates lasercut.
    Later on I welded threaded slugs to them on which the caliper brackets mount to.

Measuring / Mocking up;

Almost done;

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

looks like toyota calipers

Comment

Spiffy job in Holland! Those store-bought 'Stang bits look nice, too. Guess I should say "STOP IT!!!". Someone has to say it.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlockMopar View Post
          Tom,

Here's what I've been upto recently...
          I'm currently doing a discbrake-conversion on my '60 NewYorker which uses almost the same spindle as shown in the ad. I'm using 11.75" vented rotors, which are about $40.- each.

Had some self-designed adapter plates lasercut.
          Later on I welded threaded slugs to them on which the caliper brackets mount to.

Measuring / Mocking up;

Almost done;

Herman, that's a piece of cake, I could do that if I had the time, equipment, money and most importantly...the talent. Nice work, I'm envious of your talent. Well done!
          Tom
          Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Working...
          X