Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Funny Cars

Hi Guys,

Was wondering if anybody Knows the history of a 77 Vega funny car that was named 'QUARTERFLASH'? I purchased the car mid last year from a guy in Texas. It is now painted black with graphics on the sides. It was orange with what looks to be a carburated Chev between the frame rails. I would like to put together a photo,information scrap book together. So any info that anyone has would be great.

Cheers
    John
    South Australia.

Found this.Hope it helps.Entry number 45346
    Last edited by ksj2; February 4, 2012, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Thankyou will try it out.

Comment

If anyone requires a photo of the car I'm chasing info on, look in the garage under 'INTIMIDATOR'.
        Cheers

Comment

Been trying to access this site , but can't get on it , but thanks for the address.

Comment

Comment

Thankyou for that will try to look it up in/on draglist, if it lets me on/in

Comment

says it is a monza

my neighbors ran an alky funny car named "GEMINI" ...they still have the brad anderson hemi under the bench with 3 inches of machine shop dust on it

Comment

If you have a look in the garage, you will see a funnycar that has a Vega body on it. It was run as a Comp car under the name QUARTERFLASH, I believe it was somewhere in Texas.
                  Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
                  says it is a monza

my neighbors ran an alky funny car named "GEMINI" ...they still have the brad anderson hemi under the bench with 3 inches of machine shop dust on it

Comment

Working...
                  X