I'm on the move again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm on the move again.

Well, I started my first part of my journey to new work. Yesterday I finished packing and now I'm staying in Fouke Arkansas until I fnally go to the new work location. Wherever that may be at the time. It's looking like Ft Campbell at the moment. But, I'm open for anything right now. Can't wait to get starteed on the Car again.

Gas prices across the South from SC - ARK Southern Route look pretty much the same. $3.45 a allon the whole way. I'm glad I drive a KIA Right now. Got about 37 MPG the whole trip and that's fully loadied.

I am kind of hoping that the job in Alabama works out, so I can bug Keith on the weekends.

Re: I'm on the move again.

Good luck on that, Randy! I mean the job thing - you don't need luck to bother Keith.

Dan

Comment

If you get Fort Campbell, you'll be right up the road from me in Nashville. Might have to stop over and say Hi.
      Central TEXAS Sleeper
      USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Originally posted by Fordplay0621
        I am kind of hoping that the job in Alabama works out, so I can bug Keith on the weekends.
        What do you mean ? He's never home on the weekends !

;)

Comment

True true...
          But Randy your always welcome to try...

It would be fun if you got the job here as there are tons of them and you'd most likely never leave...

K

Comment

I'm really hoping for that. I'm tired of Moving around doing this Aviation thing. Really looking for a Permanent Gig. Mostly for the Wifes sake. She beat Cancer, but, she hates all the Moving. So, whatever I do, it is for Her.

Just leave a key on the weekends, I'm a neat freak so the shop will be clean and all the tools will be laid in nice neat rows. and alphabetized. (No, Really). I paint cars to, so you get a good deal on all that stuff. I need to get the Streamliner finished sometime while I'm alive. I just want to go over 200 MPH again real soon. I need a real speed fix. And I am more than likely to miss the May Event. I have a reservation for Pine Acres for May and June, If you know anyone that might need a room for May let me know, so I can transfer the reservation to them.

Comment

Working...
            X