Watervliet, MI

May 23rd and 24th

Friday = Cruise

Sat - Show from 9AM - 3PM

for more info:

or

anyone from here going ?

Re: Lane Automotive car show - Watervliet, MI May 23 / 24th

Not going, but it's a great facility. I used to drive out from Ann Arbor from time to time, buy a few parts, and drool. FYI - this place is almost as big as Summit (well, not really, but it's pretty big) and they have LOTS of stuff in stock.

Dan

Comment

We stopped there for breakfast last year on PT. Great folks. If Summit wasn't right around the corner from me, I'd buy lots of parts from them.
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

If your going ask around for and snuggle up to Dave Crane and try to get yourself invited over to his place. His dragsters and memoriblia are second to none in the area. He has a party either that Saturday night or Sunday night, I can't remember which.

Comment

Boy, this is really great!

RAM MAN ... please say "hello" to George Lane and the boys for me. And if George starts telling Lundberg stories - please - DON'T BELIEVE THEM. Neat place, great people.

BTW ... it's worth the trip to see Dave Crane's nearby museum. If you're drag racer - or a fan - you NEED to see his displays. Virtual history of the sport told by things you can see, touch & feel. And ... some really neat people show-up as well.

Plan to do this.

Comment

Working...
          X