Headed north

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headed north

I have listed my home for sale and am moving back home to the land of 200wins

Texas has been great , will sure miss the mild winters !

But, won't miss 100 days of 100 degree summers

If you are in Neb, Sodak, Nodak, Iowa and work in or own a shop that does a lot of exhaust work ..Of any kind

I'll be in to see you in the near future cause, I have a new ocupation as well !
    sigpic

Originally posted by BigDad View Post
    I have listed my home for sale and am moving back home to the land of 200wins

Texas has been great , will sure miss the mild winters !

But, won't miss 100 days of 100 degree summers

If you are in Neb, Sodak, Nodak, Iowa and work in or own a shop that does a lot of exhaust work ..Of any kind

I'll be in to see you in the near future cause, I have a new ocupation as well !
    Happy trails, and good luck!
    "First I believe if you keep the RPM's high enough, ANYTHING is possible." PeeWee

Comment

Where you headed Bigdad? I live in Iowa (Carson), work in Nebraska (Omaha). Will you be close, or just passing through?
      www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Good luck on the move!
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
          Where you headed Bigdad? I live in Iowa (Carson), work in Nebraska (Omaha). Will you be close, or just passing through?

I'm from the Sioux Falls area and will build a new shop / home somewhere near there ..

I will travel , Ia, Ne, SD, ND for work as a product rep
          sigpic

Comment

Best of luck and good fortune...buy a warm winter coat!
            Last edited by mlcraven; February 8, 2012, 06:34 PM.
            Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

Big, if you are in the muffler business now, please PM me if you have one I can bolt to Chad's face.
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

BigDad, I live in Iowa, not too far from Scott... I live in Atlantic, and I own a shop.... mostly Tires, but stop by and convince me to do more....

Charles

Comment

I know first hand how great it feels to move back home where you belong, best of luck!!
                    Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Originally posted by 1badmonkey View Post
                      BigDad, I live in Iowa, not too far from Scott... I live in Atlantic, and I own a shop.... mostly Tires, but stop by and convince me to do more....

We have a very full line of items, and I will for sure be in to visit, if you would ..please pm your shop info and I'll be down very soon
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigDad View Post
                        I'm from the Sioux Falls area and will build a new shop / home somewhere near there ..

I will travel , Ia, Ne, SD, ND for work as a product rep
                        That is where my Wife is from, most of her family still lives in Sioux Falls........We head up that way every few years.....it'd be cool to hook up with you guys one of these times........

Comment

Good luck with the move and best wishes on the job!
                          HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                          DW- 12,16,17
                          "Stay thirsty my friends"
                          The worlds most interesting man

Comment

Welcome back to the midwest. Iowa the state you can smell.
                            Jeff
                            Follow My Build

Comment

If you're ever around Omaha give me a hollar and we'll meet for lunch or a beer, or both.
                              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                              X