No announcement yet.

What can cause et's to get slower?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The NOS activates at the hit of the throttle (full) 60 footers are down on the 6.5 sec run but were better on the 6.2 sec run. Having said that the car went 6.2, 6.3 etc during a meeting.

Comment

How do you know?

Comment

The convertor was built to withstand NOS in mind. So the guy who builds them told my mate.

Comment

Originally posted by vega505 View Post
          The convertor was built to withstand NOS in mind. So the guy who builds them told my mate.
          Not sure if you're aiming these at anyone in particular or answering a question.

When you wish to answer someone's question, or reply to something a particular person said, you should click the button that says "Reply With Quote" directly under their post. It will include the post you are replying to - then just type below the [ /quote ] code.

Its much less confusing for the rest of us to follow what's going on, if done this way.

Comment

Thankyou, still getting used to using this. I thought you just replied on the persons post. Now I know. Thanks again
            Originally posted by yellomalibu View Post
            Not sure if you're aiming these at anyone in particular or answering a question.

When you wish to answer someone's question, or reply to something a particular person said, you should click the button that says "Reply With Quote" directly under their post. It will include the post you are replying to - then just type below the [ /quote ] code.

Its much less confusing for the rest of us to follow what's going on, if done this way.

Comment

Originally posted by vega505 View Post
              Thankyou, still getting used to using this. I thought you just replied on the persons post. Now I know. Thanks again
              It's all good. I meant to be helpful, not insulting. Re-reading what I wrote, I see it could have been taken either way - glad it was helpful.
              Last edited by yellomalibu; February 11, 2012, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Nah bud it's all good, it's all new to me and just looking at the buttons, it said reply , so I did. Thinking it replied to the person who posted answer. ALL GOOD
                Originally posted by yellomalibu View Post
                It's all good. I meant to be helpful, not insulting. Re-reading what I wrote, I see it could have been taken either way - glad it was helpful.

Comment

Working...
                X