If all goes well today, New project.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
    I'm throwing down the gauntlet in the shape of two turbos.
    Ohhh this is going to be epic! A 65 vs 66
    Tom
    Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Originally posted by patrickth View Post
      I have a 350 truck engine, no miles on it, just warmed up enough to adjust lifters. Got it from a machine shop two months ago in a trade. Been tempted to hire the kid who got my 91 caprice cop car to help me throw it in the Impala. He is unemployed and at 19 has more energy and wrenching skills than I have had in years.
      Yeah, that's the ticket. I'll be easier to move it around. About 15 years ago some one I know had a running 67 Camaro. Not perfect but a fun driver. Got the itch to restore. He blew it apart and there it sits in a thousand pieces.
      Tom
      Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Originally posted by Huskinhano View Post
        Yeah, that's the ticket. I'll be easier to move it around. About 15 years ago some one I know had a running 67 Camaro. Not perfect but a fun driver. Got the itch to restore. He blew it apart and there it sits in a thousand pieces.
        I had a 67 SS Impala years ago. Had chrome off, primed and just about ready for paint. Someone cut the chain into the back yard In Cupertino, Ca. and stole it. Hadn't even transferred title on it yet. I was one sad Panda, but thats California for you.
        Why dance when you can rock and roll?

Comment

Been cleaning and detailing engine compartment since I got the Impala. Big news (for me anyway). The frame mounts in the car will fit the Pontiac OHC motor mounts with some centering bushings. Just have to make sure it doesn't creep forward and back.
          Why dance when you can rock and roll?

Comment

Working...
          X