Don't Disrespect Your Parents.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
    Her laptop may be gone but there's the school computer lab, her friends with smart phones, the computers at their houses,etc. Imagine the vitriol she will be spilling via her friend's FB pages that her pop cannot see. This seems more and more like the kid plugging the hole in the dam with his finger, then 5 more open up.
    So Littlewick in a slow drawl and a cowboy hat claims to be an IT guy. If it's true, and again I've seen 'em, they do come in all shapes and sizes and styles....if it's true, Littlewick can at least see what she does from somewhere else and make her life even more stoic in a number of ways AT HOME.

But again....if the video is true. It doesn't really matter, like a fiction novel. If it's caused this much discussion only here on this forum, and it's viral, it's made a stir all over.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I can always tell which kid in our neighbourhood has been kicked of his xbox or wii, that because they're over here!
      I know our kids do the samething.
      I think it's all about respect, and you really can't control kids but you can guide them. They have to want to behave in a certain matter....because they want to, not because you told them to. That's the way I approach it, and believe me, I'm not the worlds greatist Dad....I've made mistakes, and I've had to tell them I'm sorry.
      When I lived at home my Dad always told me "I'm your Dad, not your friend!" We are great friends now, but not when I lived at home.
      I'm friends with our kids, we play games, go to functions when I can and do all kinds of fun stuff. Nick has even expressed a desire to go "on the road" for a few races this summer, and I think it will be a great experience for him.....Getting his Mom to agree is a different story, lol, She thinks it's going to be like he joined the circus. We will see though, but I think it's neat he wants to spend time with me.
      Originally posted by TC
      also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

The update:

106.7 Lite FM is New York's Best Variety of music featuring Cubby and Christine live from New York City every morning!

Probably won't change anyone's mind about anything, but it's interesting to read how the family is reacting to the attention. For the father to NOT do interviews about it, I say bravo.

Comment

Originally posted by yellomalibu View Post
          For the father to NOT do interviews about it, I say bravo.
          Eh, I read earlier today where he said "The only people's opinions that matter about this are my family's"

It's clear that he wasn't thinking that earlier, otherwise why would he put the video ON YOUTUBE??? And to me that's just another huge parenting flaw. Now he's backpedalling and his daughter, and all her friends with computers, see it. He is now owned by his children. This is parenting 101 man, not hard stuff.
          www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Working...
          X